This is also the reason why Li Yu uses his ultimate move as soon as he makes a move. He is sure to win with one hit. This will surely make the opponent calm down and understand that this is not a place for playing games. The purifier should go to the fighting table. .

However, reality is always contrary to imagination. It is difficult to avoid the fire and rain, but it is not difficult to crack it.

Youqin Laoliang's expression moved slightly, and he released a large amount of mental power spikes. However, the nail-sized mental nails hit the raindrops that were slightly larger than them one by one. Not only were they not swallowed and dissolved, but they also offset each other when they collided.

As soon as this move was made, the people who paid attention to this stage and Li Yu instantly understood that they had underestimated this spiritual master.

He was able to use his mental power nails to eliminate the fire rain one by one without missing a single raindrop or missing a single nail. There was no joke that the nails failed to offset the raindrops.

Being able to do this perfectly and still stand there unscathed is a sign of strength in itself. Not to mention spiritual masters, even people with superpowers, even those with a slightly inferior foundation can't do this. Even if they can do it, they won't be so perfect.

This undoubtedly piqued the interest of others and raised their spirits to watch this event that was originally thought to be a one-sided crushing event.

Li on the stage also became serious when he saw the situation. He wasn't disappointed even if he couldn't get the person down at once. If one move didn't work, he would use two moves. If two moves didn't work, he would use three moves. If three moves didn't work, he would use four moves. Can the opponent catch them all in succession?

After several times, the consumption of mental power is not a small amount. Looking at the age of the young mental strength master opposite, it is obvious that he does not have the ability to sustain such a heavy consumption.

The temperature in the air gradually rose, and the floor on the ring gradually heated up and became hot to the feet.

Youqin Laoliang felt something was wrong, so he put a thin shield on himself in advance to isolate himself from the heat outside.

Suddenly, fireballs the size of a baby's fist appeared on the ground. The balls were actually in the shape of spiders. This fire spider, carrying extremely high temperature, quickly crawled towards the piano-shaped beam.

Maybe it was because of the many legs, but the speed was so fast that people were caught off guard. Fortunately, he sensed that the temperature was wrong, and Qin Laoliang had set up a shield in advance to block the attack in time.

Being blocked, the Fire Spider was not in a hurry. Not only did it not continue crawling that way, it actually took a few steps back.

Just when everyone was wondering about the spider's retreat, they saw the fire spider forming a circle, wrapping the piano beam inside, and started spinning silk crazily.

Everyone in the audience was immediately surprised. This fire spider was just like a living spider, able to crawl, walk and spin silk. At the same time, they all suddenly realized that it seemed that the fire spider's previous retreat was just to leave a distance so that it could better spray the spider silk.

Spider silk is a thin thread of fire, wrapped into a cocoon. The more the cocoon is compressed, the hot spider silk will cause higher damage. As the cocoon is compressed, the person inside the cocoon will be burned and will also lack air. In the end, they will either be scalded to death or die of lack of oxygen.