This is impossible. People with superpowers have absolute control over their superpower creations. Unless the creation is gone, this situation will not happen.

Thinking of this possibility, the attacker was suddenly startled, and then he managed to calm down and look carefully, only to find that the ice blade he fired was no longer there, and what was in that position was a silver awl instead.

The awl spun rapidly, but the tip was facing him. The approaching mental cone made the attacker suddenly understand. Perhaps his ice blade was not blocked, but met the opponent's sharp cone, and was completely shattered in the face of defeat.

This was not the small miscellaneous fish that I thought, but a camouflaged giant whale that was quietly lurking among the miscellaneous fish, waiting for opportunities to hunt. Anyone who provokes him will be chewed up by sharp teeth.

The attacker understood this, but it was too late.

The speed of the silver cone is already fast, and because it is spinning, it is even more powerful. You may not be able to dodge even if you are serious about confronting the enemy, not to mention that the attacker is unprepared. When he relaxes, he will naturally be caught off guard and seriously injured, and he will be excluded from the ring.

With this, in the attacker's unwilling eyes, the others immediately understood the thorny problem of Youqin Laoliang, and knew that the other party was not one of those spiritual masters who did not fight back when faced with their attacks, so naturally they would not attack him again. Be a harmless little sheep.

But this doesn't mean that no one will attack him again. It's just that if he attacks again, he won't make the same careless mistake of underestimating the enemy just like the unlucky guy just now.

However, having such an idea is actually underestimating the enemy.

For those who feel that the attacker was inadvertently eliminated because he underestimated the enemy and then attacked him, Youqin Yaoliang will naturally not hesitate to slap the opponent in the face with his strength until he knocks the opponent off the ring.

One is underestimating the enemy, two are accidental, three are luck, those four, five, six... After a dozen or so strong contestants were beaten down, the remaining people felt themselves swollen. His face could no longer be swollen, so he silently changed his target.

There are so many soft persimmons, why fight with this hard one? The time in a chaotic battle is so precious. If you can eliminate one more, there is no need to waste it here.

If there are too many people who think like this, they will feel at ease when they play the piano. Standing on the stage with nothing to do, he felt a little bored and began to secretly hide in the corner and shoot cold arrows behind his back. For example, if one of the good friends strikes too lightly and is still a little bit injured before reaching the rejection standard of the ring protective shield, he will silently fire out a spiritual blade to finish off the injury.

With such tacit cooperation, there was one less person in the arena. The melee ended quickly. Muyang was a famous school after all, and the students it taught were naturally quite strong. Those who came to participate in the competition were the best among the elite, so no manpower was lost in the melee.

The melee between several age groups all started at the same time, but people of different age groups entered different arenas. The competition for the first graders is over, and the same goes for the other grades. Although the melee has ended, and all we have to do is wait until the lots are drawn tomorrow to start one-on-one, but taking advantage of the convenient location, the students from the organizer who came to observe and learn did not disperse. Even the contestants who came down from the ring did not leave after getting off the high platform. They all gathered under the stage to mingle with the people from Baiya Academy, quietly waiting for something.