The only way to solve this problem is to work hard in the training room, sweating, squeezing out your energy, and being so tired that you fall asleep on the bed. Schedule a full training schedule to burn off excess energy and eliminate the time for random thoughts so that you can get up the next day.

That day, Youqin Raoliang was sweating profusely in the training room as usual. Suddenly he saw the instructor's figure appearing in front of him and couldn't help but tremble. Due to a lack of concentration, the spiritual blades that were condensed and suspended around him showed a faint appearance of disintegration, and were about to disappear. There was a piano around the beam, but he failed to concentrate. Not only did he fail to condense them again. , and let it disappear.

Its over!

Now even this intensity of training is of no use. In broad daylight, I have already started dreaming before I even go to bed. Or are you hallucinating from being too tired?

Instructor, your figure is gone quickly! Dissipate like the spiritual blade I just condensed!

Why don't we just fall in love and miss each other so much? We haven't seen each other for only a few days, and how can we become obsessed to this extent? Youqin Raoliang was shocked, and felt deeply that something was wrong with him, and wanted to cry without tears.

"Are you stupid?" She was so cute.

Damn it! Can also talk. This illusion is a bit powerful.

Hearing the sound, Youqin Lailiang's first reaction was to be amazed, and he began to admire himself for being so lifelike and lifelike in his hallucinations. After thinking a lot in my mind, I slowly came back to my senses and realized that this was not a dream. The figure in front of me was the instructor himself.

Thinking of how dumb and stupid he looked just now, thinking that a real person was an illusion, his face suddenly turned red, and he was extremely embarrassed. He looked at the instructor for a long time before holding back a sentence.

"Have you eaten?"

...It felt like the atmosphere was getting more awkward.

Greeting each other, "Have you eaten?" Isn't this my universal phrase when greeting people from the Great Heaven? No matter whether the target is children, the elderly, young men, middle-aged men or women, it is applicable to all, but why does it fail here?

Youqin Laoliang was anxious and embarrassed, holding back a sweat, wondering what to say next, what to say next. We havent seen each other for so many days. The last time we finally met, it couldnt be like this!

So cute!

"I haven't eaten yet." Lin Qi's face was expressionless, but the soothing muscles all over his body showed that he was now in a very relaxed and happy mood.

The little guy cares about him! The little guy is caring about him! The little one is taking care of him!

Have not eat yet? How can this work? It's already this time, and people with good digestion ability are drinking afternoon tea now.

Youqin Yaoliang was anxious when he heard this, and he didn't care about the embarrassment. He took the other person's hand and left: "I'll make it for you when you go back. I made it with my own hands. You were not unlucky last time, so you can make up for it this time." "

I I will definitely eat it back with the portion from last time."

It was obviously a joke, but Lynch said it very seriously.

As expected later, after You Qin Laoliang finished cooking a full table of dishes, Lin Qi swept away all the dishes without leaving even a leaf, proving with practical actions that he was not just talking empty words.