"A-Liang, what do you think?"

What do you think? Youqin Raoliang was in a hurry to go back to communicate. When he was stopped, he was immediately confused and had a baffled look on his face.

In the past few days, Aphra, who had completely understood how insensitive Youqin Laoliang was to emotions, saw this and ignored any reservations, so she directly asked everything she had wanted to ask.

Judging from my observations in the past few days, feelings cannot be subtle. Between two people, you hint and I hint. It's okay if you just can't understand it. It's terrible if you misunderstand. Look at the instructor, he doesn't express it directly, he just silently shows all kinds of attentiveness, warmth, thoughtfulness and tender care. After so long, his favorability score has gone up, but what's the use?

Looking at Ah Liang like this, it's obvious that he hasn't figured it out yet.

The instructor is a good man. If A Liang is interested, he should grab it quickly. If he doesn't like it, he should make it clear to him quickly to prevent the other party from getting deeper into trouble.

As Aphra said, Wan Lebin and Xu Bai didn't remain silent either. The two of them filled in the missing parts of the former's words one by one, and in a short while they summarized the matter.

Holy crap, crap, crap! A large wave of barrages passed by. The amount of information was too great. He had received so much at once. Under the eyes of everyone looking for answers, Youqin Laoliang died.

After a while, he came back to his senses. His heart was full of disbelief, and he just mechanically repeated the words of a few people.

"The instructor likes me?"

"Is he pursuing me these days?"

That's right! Aphra and the three of them nodded sharply in unison: "Then how do you feel about the instructor?"

Express whether you like it or not. If you like him, your brothers will help you chase him. Although the instructor is already pursuing you, he is too reserved. If this continues, I don't know how long it will take to achieve success. Life is short and time is precious, how can we waste it on this? You should save the sweetness for later.

Say something if you don't like it, although it's a pity, but even if the other person is a male god, as friends we will definitely stand by your side and support your decision unconditionally.

Just when everyone was waiting for an answer, and even thinking about what they were going to do after You Qin Yaoliang answered, the person involved actually escaped, escaped...

Several people intercepted the person on the stairs, although they were surrounded on three sides. Live, but there is still a neutral side, and it is quite easy to run if you really want to run around the beam. So while everyone was still waiting for an answer, Youqin Yaoliang caught him by surprise and ran out to hide in his room.

The few people didn't chase him. Looking at Youqin's embarrassed back as if he was running for his life, meaningful smiles appeared on their faces.

Tsk tsk, this little performance, it seems that you are shy?

Rubbing his chest, he suddenly felt a little stuffy. The instructor was really taking advantage of him, and the good cabbage he had raised at home was being thrust into his chest, and he felt a little uncomfortable.

They were unhappy, but a few of them didn't regret it. In the end, this was a good thing. There was no need to work too hard. What was important was that things could work out smoothly with less twists and turns. Compared to A Liang's happiness, the little emotions in their hearts were nothing.

✓ My Taobao futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें