The location of the competition is not fixed. It is held every three years and is held in turn by the schools that are qualified to participate in the competition. The prizes are provided by the organizer. Of course, the profits from the live broadcast of the competition will naturally belong to them.

This time it is Beyer Academy's turn to host the competition. It is said that the competition system will have a certain degree of innovation. After all, with the development of the times, some competition methods cannot keep up with the rhythm, so changes will naturally be made. Although I dont know what it has been changed to, there are still faint rumors about where it has been changed.

It is said that the mental strength master's competition will no longer rely on force as before, and the entire competition method will change accordingly. The reason why Lynch came here specifically to say it is because this is said to have a certain degree of credibility. After all, Youqin Raoliang is not only a purification superpower, but also an extremely talented spiritual master. Since we are going to participate in the competition, as long as the competition does not conflict with each other, it is natural to not let go of both sides. Then this news is very important to him.

Even if you don't know what it has been changed into, if you can know it in advance, you will be mentally prepared for it, and you won't be caught off guard when you face it. Therefore, I am naturally grateful to have the piano playing around me.

After Lin Qi said this, he naturally stayed for one more meal all afternoon. However, after finishing the meal, the night gradually deepened, and seeing that the instructor had no plans to leave, everyone could not sit still.

First of all, the other party is an instructor. He is no worse than a teacher. He saved A Liangs life and even came here specially. This trip has helped everyone so much. He is so kind and reasonable, not to mention that he just stayed a little longer. Son, even if they want to live here, they shouldn't have any objections. But today is different, because the game time is in a hurry and Muyang is far away from Baia. After setting aside enough rest time, in order to arrive in time before the start of the competition, they have to set off tomorrow. If you want to get up in time tomorrow morning, you have to go to bed early tonight. But the instructor as the guest is still there. As the host, how can they leave each other and go back to the room to sleep alone?

As for directly saying goodbye to guests, that would be even more impolite and should not be mentioned.

The four of them hesitated and looked at each other. How about taking turns accompanying the guests?

No, wouldn't this be the same as being in a dense forest? Everyone can sleep, but no one can sleep well, which will definitely affect the state of the next day. If I don't have a good rest on the spaceship, when I get to Baia, my listlessness will ruin Mu Yang's reputation and make people laugh in vain.

This won't work, and that won't work either. Everyone is feeling very sad.

Lin Qi could naturally tell what Aphra and the others were worried about, but he remained silent until he had enough of admiring the other side of the little guy, and saw that his facial features were wrinkled in confusion, which was really hard to do. Just spoke.

But he didn't want to leave. Not only did he not leave, he also wanted to stay.

"Instructor, do you want to stay?" Youqin Laoliang's voice was full of surprise. Also surprised were Aphra and the others.

"Don't want to?" Seeing the little guy's eyes suddenly widening, Lin Qi felt cute in his heart and wanted to reach out and touch him uncontrollably, but in the end he endured it.

Doing this will scare away the little things.

When the instructor asked him this expressionlessly, Youqin Raoliang shook his head quickly, fearing that the other party might misunderstand him.