After all, in the wild, even if there are tents and protective shields, there are always dangers in the dense forest, especially after dark. Who is really desperate for life and so naive that he can sleep completely to death?

I can't even sleep well, so I can't get a good rest. After several days in a row, even though everyone seemed to be in good spirits due to their youth, they were inevitably slightly green and black now, acting like pandas.

The principal said this and even considerately suspended the class. The students who wanted to have a good sleep didn't care about anything else and all returned to their dormitories.

After waking up naturally after a full sleep, Youqin climbed up to Xingwang to buy all the recipes he had owed to pay off his debts. He sat in the living room and enjoyed the new dishes made by Hubao with his roommates. Eating a big meal couldn't be more satisfying.

This hurts the other person.

Lynch did not leave after the selection. He had to escort these students to participate in the Hundred Schools Competition. It seemed that there were only a few days left. Even if the transportation was convenient, it would be troublesome to go back and come back, so he naturally stayed on campus.

After the selection, the students had to take a complete rest. Lin Qi naturally knew this. He had experienced it before, so he was not surprised when he didn't see Qin Lailiang on the first day. However, two days had passed. After waiting and waiting, no one came. Lin Qi couldn't sit still.

Not awake yet?

It's not good for your health to sleep for so long, so you have to go and wake people up. There's really nothing we can do about him. He's quite small to begin with. How can he just sleep and not eat? He really should find someone to take care of him and regulate his daily routine.

Lin Qi found an excuse and walked from the teacher dormitory area to the student dormitory area without hesitation. After ringing the doorbell, he was allowed to go up. When he saw a table full of dishes, steaming hot and rich in aroma, they looked very nutritious and delicious, with reasonable combinations. When several people, including the little guy, were dining at the table, Lynch knew that he was You guessed it wrong, it seems that the little guy not only doesn't just sleep, but even gets up to eat, he even takes good care of himself.

Lynch followed the leading robot, expressionless.

Since he wasn't still sleeping, and the little guy never came to him, could he have completely forgotten about him?

Obviously, when he was in the dense forest, he had already said that he would train his vigilance. However, after so long, no one showed up even though he had made his plan. Even if this is not the case, he is still a past graduate of Muyang. He has represented the school in the Hundred School Competition and won the first place. Why doesn't the little guy know how to come to ask him about the specific situation of the competition?

Even if you dont know how to take advantage of it, you need to strengthen this point. Secretly making a note of this item in his mind, Lin Qi thought a lot in his mind, but couldn't see it on his face at all.

The few people who were eating originally thought that when the doorbell rang, it was students from other dormitories coming to discuss the details of the competition with them, so they didn't pay much attention. After all, they were all classmates, and they must all know each other when they came. They were just having a meal. It's okay to see it. Who's awake at this moment and isn't eating? So they didn't stop eating and asked Hu Bao to open the door.

Who knew that although the person Hu Bao brought back was an acquaintance, he was far different from the classmate they imagined. Seeing Lin Qi, Youqin Yaoliang was the first to react.