However, they did not notice that there was anyone else nearby. Fortunately, it was only for a short period of time. With their vigilance, they could not have been unaware of it until now after following them for a long time. After entering the dense forest, the space button was confiscated. Without all kinds of high-tech tracking and spying equipment, if you want to avoid being discovered and Qin Duyou wants to attack, what better way than to penetrate directly into the enemy?

There are only five people in the team, and all four of them can trust each other. Naturally, the only suspect is Chen Xuan. Thinking about the other party's actions along the way, even if he was in danger, the first thing that everyone thought of was not that Youqin Duyou and A Liang's teammates were not spared, but that Chen Xuan might have been bribed by him. After all, the teammates who want to harm A Liang, it seems that they have a better relationship with A Liang and they are more likely to be killed. However, in fact, they are safe and sound, but Chen Xuan, who has no friendship with A Liang, is in trouble. What's more, no one except their teammates can know their whereabouts in such detail. Youqin Duyou couldn't be so powerful that he bribed the teacher in charge of monitoring. Not to mention that Teacher Muyang couldn't bribe him, but even if he could, compared to this, it would still be easier and cheaper to bribe a student.

When the goal can be equally achieved, smart people will naturally choose the latter.

However, this is just a suspicion. Although Chen Xuan's behavior is suspicious, no one can say that he did something to his classmates without evidence. Therefore, everyone appears to be the same as before, but they are secretly wary in their hearts and pay attention to it all the time. Look at the other person in order to see clues and look for evidence.

Both sides had their own thoughts, and they got along peacefully all the way. Seeing that the game was over the next day, Chen Xuan, who had not yet found a chance to make another move, finally couldn't sit still.

Also unable to sit still are those contestants who had poor results during the competition and tried to take advantage at the last moment.

Although Mu Yang does not allow fellow students to kill each other, he is not cultivating hothouse flowers. As long as he does not violate the rules, he can still play on the sidelines.

The result of the game is based on the strength of yourself and your teammates, the number of crystals obtained and the level. Being able to successfully capture the crystallization of other teams is naturally a reflection of the strength of oneself and the team where one belongs.

Only when you are strong enough can you keep the fruits of your own labor, and only when you are strong enough can you successfully plunder the fruits of others.

Seeing that the game was about to end, after gritting their teeth for the first time and finding that no teacher had intervened, many people became bolder with this trial and began to look for people around who were small and weak. The squad plundered the crystals.

In the eyes of some people, Aphra and his five-member team, including a spiritual master and a purification power user, are such a team. Two of the five are lagging behind, so what if the remaining three are stronger? It's not like I just surrendered. What's more, I have a large number of people. Even if the five of them are strong, they may not be able to escape. They are destined to deliver food.

Just as I was thinking this, some people who had been hiding all the way and followed Youqin Laoliang and the others for a long time finally finished the battle between the five of them and a fifth-level mutant plant. At the end of the day, the purification superpower was about to successfully purify the mutant plant. And at the most critical moment, he jumped out.