As soon as Teacher Qin saw the other party's identity, he gave up his suspicion that Youqin Laoliang had deliberately ignored the warning signs and broke in. He originally thought that this was an arrogant superpower who was overconfident in his own strength, so he had his previous suspicion.

However, how did this child enter the danger zone? What about warning signs?

Teacher Qin is not the only one who has the same question, but now is not the time to think about these issues. The top priority is to rescue this student first.

"Wodehouse, hurry over and save the people and ask what's going on." Considering the criticality of the situation and the strength of the Toad King, the principal directly sent out the most powerful teacher in the school. I hope that the student can call for help in time when he cannot hold on any longer, and the protective shield released by the badge can protect him for a while, buying Wodehouse precious rescue time.

After hearing this, Wodehouse opened the door of the control room and planned to get out of the airship and rush to the BC area. Fortunately, the monitoring room this time was not arranged in the school, but the airship was transformed into a mobile monitoring room for convenience. At this moment, the airship landed at the edge of the dense forest, not far from the BC area, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous.

Just when Wodehouse was about to jump out of the airship, Lynch Christian, who had been standing in the corner as a decoration, moved: "I'll go."

He was the most powerful person present, but he was not Mu Yang's teacher and others were not good. After speaking, Wodehouse was sent. Now the other party actually asked to go. How could the principal not agree? Change people quickly.

Lynch nodded to Wodehouse, jumped out of the airship, put his power on his feet and accelerated toward the BC area.

His vacation has ended long ago, and the reason why he appears here again is naturally because of the mission.

The last mission was more difficult to perform, and the conditions were more difficult. Nothing major happened recently. After the mission was completed, the director intended to take care of him. After returning from leave, the missions he was given were all easy tasks. After completing several missions in succession, Lin Qi Feeling that he was about to relax, and just when he was about to invite soldiers to go to the front line, the commander ordered another task. The nature of a soldier is to obey. Although Lin Qi wanted to go to the front line more, he did not refuse.

After all, although this mission seems easy, it is actually extremely important. Come to Muyang to select good seedlings for the military department, so you cannot be negligent. The chief asked him to come because he trusted him. Besides, Lin Qi looked at the word "Mu Yang" on the task list and thought of that little guy with a very poor physique but very perseverance. It was good to drop by to see him. It was just in time to check. Check whether the other person is obedient and exercises according to the training list you listed.

He came at just the right time to catch up with Muyang's internal competition. He could comprehensively observe the character, strength and quality of each student, and check whether the other student had the qualifications to enter the military department. But he arrived too late. When he arrived, the students had already set off and he couldn't meet the little guy earlier.

But this is not a big problem. Originally, Lynch planned to wait until the game was over before going to the opponent to check the training results. Unexpectedly, he heard such news before the game was over.

Stumbled into the territory of the ninth-level mutant toad king?

Too careless. It seems that we need to strengthen vigilance training in the future.