Although he had to give up the game to complete this plan, Chen Xuan did not feel any regret for it. Anyway, he has already gained a lot from this trip, so it is not a loss. What's more, as long as the mission can be completed, giving up on a game means giving up, it's no big deal. All that matters is the mission.

Chen Xuan planned well. Even if something went wrong in some part of the process, or due to a miscalculation, things didn't go as he planned. As a result, Youqin Laoliang was lucky enough not to die. There are still a few days before the game ends, so he will look for another chance then.

Anyway, even if he gave up the game, he would just lose his results. He could still use the excuse that he wanted to continue to hone himself and stay. As long as people are still in the dense forest, in the same team, getting along day and night, it is not difficult to find an opportunity to strike again.

With this in mind, Chen Xuan accelerated his search for mutated animals and plants in order to lure the teacher away before Youqin Laoliang.

His strength is much lower than his own, so it would be too false to think that he can't beat him. Even those who are much stronger than him will not do. What if Qin Yaoliang is not as face-conscious as he thought and calls the teacher in charge of this area away earlier than he does? Wouldn't he be the one who dies?

Only those whose strength is only a little higher than themselves, who can win if they fight hard, and who will be in critical situations if they make a small mistake are suitable. This not only gives you a reason to call for help, but also ensures your own safety if the teacher fails to come.

Chen Xuan thought for a while and found that nothing was missing before he started to take action.

Just when Chen Xuan was looking for suitable mutated animals and plants, Youqin Raoliang had already noticed something was wrong.

He originally heard some movement in front of him and thought it might be a classmate who could go over to ask for directions or something, so he followed the sound cautiously. Unexpectedly, the sound went farther and farther away, until it finally disappeared.

The surroundings began to become silent, almost ridiculously quiet.

He had experienced the same situation only when he met the mutant Dieffenbachia.

He was secretly vigilant, no matter whether there were mutant animals and plants as powerful as Dieffenbachia or more powerful nearby, he had no intention of knowing about them. Before the opponent noticed him, Youqin retreated around the beam, planning to turn back the way he came.

It was always a good idea to walk back the way we came. There was no danger in that place before. At least I saw one or two low-level mutated animals when I was lost.

If it doesn't work, the worst option is to go back and stand there waiting for Aphra and the others to pick it up. He must not have gone very far. At this moment, Aphra and the others should have noticed that they were missing. Maybe they were looking for them everywhere. I believe it would only be a matter of time before they rendezvous.

Just as Youqin Raoliang was thinking this, the owner of the land had already discovered the intruder.

Uninvited guest, die!

There was a loud noise in the distance, and the ground shook slightly. It seemed that some huge mutated animal was coming here.

Seeing this, Youqin Raoliang didn't think much, turned around and sped up, trying to leave before the other party arrived. The loud noise, which was louder than the previous one, and the ground shaking more and more violently all told him to hurry up.