Naturally, while Chen Xuan was calling for help, he also did not forget to save himself. He condensed his mental power into needles and stabbed them to death in an attempt to wear away the mosquitoes that had stuck in their mouthparts.

He just couldn't understand why it was he who was attacked instead of You Qin Laoliang who was closer to them? The teacher never said that flying mosquitoes tend to prefer the far away!

The problem that Chen Xuan couldn't figure out was not a problem at all in the simple brains of the mosquitoes.

The tent is defensive and isolates most of the breath. When the flying mosquitoes feel the aroma of food escaping from inside, they also realize that there is a shell covering the food.

But at this time, there were no protective measures. Chen Xuan, who was only wearing a piece of clothing to hide his shame, was exposed to them. It was like there were five dishes on the table, four of them were covered with covers and one was not. Which one do you want to eat first?

The floaters chose to eat the uncovered dish first. Eat the easy ones first, and then slowly nibble on the more difficult ones. So the move to attack Chen Xuan was logical.

After hearing the reminder, they woke up quickly. The buzzing sound of mosquitoes flying around their ears was endless, making them realize what had happened as soon as they woke up.

Mosquitoes are attacking the campground!

Thinking that Chen Xuan was still outside, everyone hurriedly got up. Just as they were about to get out of the tent, Youqin Raoliang thought of the intensive phobia and all-pervasive habits of the mosquito swarm in the textbook, and also thought of how to deal with the giant fish this afternoon. That move, he shouted quickly.

"Don't go out."

These words made Chen Xuan, who was struggling to resist the mosquito attacks, change his face. You have a bitch like Qin Yaoliang!

Although Aphra and the others were confused when they heard this, they all subconsciously retracted their hands that were about to lift the tent door. They believed that there must be a reason for A Liang to say this.

Sure enough, the next moment I heard the other party reminding me: "Tie the evergreen leaves to your body. Although it cannot provide full defense, it can protect the vital parts. It is somewhat effective and can also reduce the pressure of defense."

Everyone followed the instructions and went out. Going up to the mosquito swarm really saves a lot of work in terms of defense, and you can focus more on killing mosquitoes.

When Chen Xuan heard this method, instead of being grateful, he felt even more resentful. Isn't it fun to see him struggling and making a fool of himself if he didn't tell him earlier if he had such a good idea?

He was so angry that there was no reason for it. He completely forgot that he had brought this disaster on himself, and he didn't know about it when he was sleeping before Qin Lailiang. He was given a solution as soon as he woke up, so he couldn't be blamed. .

Chen Xuan, who selectively ignored these, naturally didn't care about it, but he cursed in his heart, but his hands and feet were not slow. He quickly took out the evergreen leaves from the space button and tied them to his body.

Greatly reduced stress.

Chen Xuan was not grateful for this. When he saw You Qin Laoliang and the others coming out, he only shouted loudly to them to come over and help.

With the presence of others, the mosquito swarm smelled the fragrance of blood, and when they saw the four dishes before them, they ran out of the cover without waiting for them to pass by. Unable to hold back, they quickly divided the mosquito swarm into five parts and divided them into four parts to eat. .