That's right. If it is really unfair, even if the students don't say anything, the media will definitely expose it. By then, the reputation of Muyang, a century-old prestigious school, will be in jeopardy. Let alone selecting top students for competitions, even the source of students will probably be a problem. If no students are enrolled, where will there be selection?

"So, there is no need to rush, the school will announce it naturally when the time comes. What we have to do now is not to think about the selection method, but to register first. Hurry up and log on to the official website, the registration deadline is tonight. Don't look at it, it's still early. , you will be busy later, and you will forget the time. If you miss the registration, it will be too late to regret it."

After being told this, Youqin Raoliang quickly opened the optical computer and logged in to the official website to register. He was indeed interested in this competition. If he was eliminated because his ability was not up to par, that would be fine. But if he missed the registration time and didn't even have the chance to participate in the internal selection and win a place in the competition, it would be a huge loss.

After reading the registration instructions, I signed up. I thought about the guys in the dormitory who were even crazier than me when it came to training, and I was worried that they would be blind to what was going on and miss the registration time. Whether they ultimately choose to participate or not, its always good to have a reminder just in case.

After busying himself in front of Guang Nao and sending group text messages to his roommates, Youqin Raoliang picked up the hoe and continued working.

Early the next morning, according to the time and place notified on the official website, all members of dormitory 502 were dispatched and rushed to the square in advance.

After being reminded yesterday, everyone else in the dormitory had also signed up. Qin Raoliang was not the only one who was interested in the competition and eager to compete with students from other schools.

Even if they set off early, by the time You Qin Lao Liang and the others arrived, there were already many people standing in the square. For such an important thing, everyone is afraid of being late and missing it.

At this time, the teachers responsible for the internal selection have not yet arrived, and the students gathered here are all students who have signed up and want to participate. With a common purpose, there will naturally be a common topic. The square was not quiet at all. Everyone was talking excitedly with the people around them, discussing and guessing the specific selection method.

After a long time, before the students could come up with any results from the discussion, the teachers arrived first.

There are many teachers in charge of this selection, headed by the principal. They are lined up in a row. They are all beauties. When the students below saw them, they automatically shut up and kept quiet. After feasting their eyes, they could not help but murmur in their hearts that the school recruitment teachers saw nothing but In addition to personal strength and character, he probably also has good looks. You may not have noticed that even the elderly Qi is a handsome old man.

Unaware of the students' slander, the principal felt quite satisfied when everyone voluntarily kept silent. Not too long-winded, I simply said a few opening remarks and then got to the point.

Having long been accustomed to the long speeches of school leaders in the 21st century, Youqin Yaoliang silently praised the principal when he saw this. It only took fifteen minutes until the principal finished explaining the selection process and precautions. Compared to those days when I would talk for an hour or two without getting to the point, it was like a day and a day.