Jin Qiao snorted coldly and glanced at everyone with contempt, feeling proud that she had expected this situation a long time ago.

Jin Qiao had a firm face that could not be slandered, and spoke righteously: "It's empty talk, red lips and white teeth. Anyone can accuse and accuse anyone, but I haven't done it because I haven't done it. It's not like you can make things up out of thin air by saying I did it." . If you dont believe me, check the surveillance camera, so zoom in on the details and youll know at a glance whether Ive given the antidote to my spider plant.

Jin Qiao vowed, and when Sikong Qi saw this, he naturally knew that nothing could be seen on the surveillance camera, otherwise the other party Not so confident. But out of caution, I called it up again and checked carefully. As expected, I didn't see any actions that might take the opportunity to give the spider plant the antidote.

Nothing was found, which made Jin Qiao even more proud, looking at everyone with eyes full of disdain: You must have been wronged!

Sikong Qi frowned. No matter what Jin Qiao said or his eloquent words, he still doubted the other party. After all, it was the Jin family's unique secret medicine and it was impossible for outsiders to get it. Others couldn't tell what kind of medicine it was, so they might be fooled by it, but he was different. He had seen it before and was deeply impressed. He even checked the relevant information later, so he couldn't admit his mistake.

So the question is, why is another spider plant fine with the same bottle of potion? During the surveillance, Jin Qiao was not seen changing bottles.

Sikong Qi was puzzled.

However, when Qin Laoliang saw this, he looked thoughtfully at the surveillance camera and found something was wrong.

Isn't this just stealing the beam and changing the pillar? He didn't see the thirty-sixth plan in vain, the twenty-fifth strategy is to steal the beam and replace the pillar. Before Jin Qiao watered her spider plant again, she put her hand into the leaves of the spider plant. Looking at the monitoring, it seems that you just open the leaves and touch the soil at the base of the spider plant with your hands to feel the humidity and judge whether it needs watering. In fact, through the cover of the dense leaves, he quickly put the spray bottle filled with medicine into the space button and replaced it with another bottle of real water.

Thinking of this, You Qin Yaoliang directly exposed Jin Qiao. The other party had just poured dirty water on himself in order to clear his suspicions, but he still remembered this grudge.

After everyone heard this, they all watched the surveillance video again, paying special attention to Jin Qiao's movement of reaching into the flower pot. After careful observation, they actually found something wrong and saw flaws in it.

Chlorophytum has dense leaves, but the leaves are slender and there are gaps no matter how dense they are. It's a good thing that Jin Qiao didn't pay any attention to her movements. If you look carefully, you can see that although she tried her best to conceal herself when changing the bottle and tried to speed up her movements and reduce the range of her movements, those with a sharp eye could still see through the gaps in the leaves. Halfway to the bottle, it disappeared for a moment, then reappeared.

This corresponds to You Qin Laoliang's guess. The moment he disappeared, he undoubtedly used the space button to replace the spray bottle.

unambiguous evidence.

Jin Qiao was unable to argue, her original pride and calmness had long since disappeared, her face was pale, and her eyes were panicked. Coupled with her face, it made me feel pity for her, but no one was moved at all. Sikong Qi didn't say anything, he just made a video call to the school's senior management and notified them one by one to come over. This matter is too big for him, a purification department teacher, to take full responsibility for.