"We two sophomores, let me call you junior junior and junior junior, don't mind." Everyone

said they didn't mind. Just kidding, whoever gets on this spaceship is not going to report to Muyang? Everyone hopes to be successfully admitted. After admission, they will become freshmen. It is natural to call second-year students senior, but now it is just ahead of schedule.

"The teacher leading the team this time is temporarily busy, so we will receive everyone first. We can see the teacher later during dinner. The spaceship is relatively large, and all rooms have been arranged for everyone, and two people are randomly assigned to each room. It's a hassle. After such a long time, I believe that all the juniors and juniors are very tired, so I wont say anything more for now, and now the intelligent robot will take you back to have a short rest. After the

senior sister finished speaking, the senior who stood aside and remained silent all the time He added: "If you don't understand anything, there are brochures introducing the school in everyone's room. You can pick it up and read it if you have nothing to do. Dinner time is six o'clock sharp, and the intelligent robot will prepare various ancient dishes for everyone. Please remember to come out for dinner on time."

Youqinaraoliang's roommate was an unsuspecting chatty boy. Not long after he entered the room, he revealed everything about his family situation. Fortunately, his family members probably also knew about his attributes. , he must have specifically told you what to say and what not to say, so although he revealed a lot of information, it was all insignificant information, and it was not difficult to know if you wanted to inquire.

After dealing with the chatty temporary roommate, and after the other party was ready to rest, Youqin Yaoliang took out two pots of spider plants from the space and placed them on the bedside. Although plants can be put into space buttons, it is not good to stay in them for a long time. It is best to take them out when conditions permit.

He had forgotten about it before, but he remembered it now that he was about to take a rest. It was for nothing that Chlorophytum had to suffer in the space for a while longer.

Just when I took it out, my roommate on the bed next to me happened to see it. He was so surprised that he jumped up from the bed: "An atavistic plant?! It's really an atavistic plant! I'm not blind, brother, are you a purification superpower?"

After Qin Laoliang explained, Wan Lebin believed that he was not a purification type superpower. He was a little envious: "A person who is not a purification type actually has atavistic plant seedlings, and the energy purity is so high. You are very lucky. , these two plants can be raised by purification-type superpowers. When you want to increase the power of your superpowers, you can use them directly without spending a high price to buy them." "

I am not a superpower."

"...This It's okay." Wan Lebin was a little embarrassed when he heard this: "Psychic masters can also absorb the energy from plants." It's just a bit wasteful. After absorption, it can only increase some mental power. This kind of mental power can be obtained by practicing in a day or two under normal circumstances. Spending high prices to buy ancestral plants is a waste, and it is not as useful as a person with superpowers.

Youqin Raoliang originally thought that the other party would say that he wanted to buy it. After all, he was a superpower at first sight, and the plants were of little use in his hands. Unexpectedly, Wan Lebin not only didn't say anything, but also went out of his way to comfort himself carefully.

This is a good friend to make. Youqin Yaoliang showed a sincere smile: "My name is Youqin Yaoliang."

"The one from Youqin's family..." That loser? Wan Lebin blurted out, but fortunately he reacted quickly and swallowed the two most critical words in time. Not to mention that this is very rude, and furthermore, since Youqin Yaoliang dared to sign up to come to Muyang, he has naturally awakened his talent, and is no longer the loser that others say. And as a friend, it would be too hurtful for him to say this.