"Your mother and I don't have any in-depth research on mental power. We are afraid of wasting your talent in this area. In addition, you are also sixteen years old this year, just enough to meet the minimum age requirement for freshmen admission to Muyang College. Your mother and I were thinking about sending you directly to the college to study systematically. Muyang College is the best college in the country, both in terms of teachers and school atmosphere." "

However," at this point, Youqin Yiyang seemed to have remembered something. He frowned slightly and then relaxed: "But your cousin is also studying there. Don't worry about that. The management of Muyang Academy is much stricter than that of the Youqin family. Except for the martial arts competition, In addition, once the superpower or mental power is used elsewhere, it will be discovered by the monitoring intelligence brain, which will immediately notify the teacher and send out robots to stop it."

Youqin Yiyang looked sarcastic: "Using superpower and mental power privately cannot achieve the goal. Regardless of the purpose, you will be expelled from school. Muyang is a top university, and no other school will accept students expelled from it. Your good cousin does not have the guts to take such a big risk." "

Then where do you usually practice your powers? And mental strength?" You can't go to the martial arts arena. The name sounds like a place for fighting. If you use it in other places, you will be caught. There is no way that the school will not allow people to practice. There should be a place specially designated for practice.

Well, just ask if you have questions. You will only ask if you are interested. Youqin Yiyang felt at ease and answered: "Each dormitory has a dedicated training room, except for the dormitory staff and those with permission certificates, such as teachers. .Other than that, no one else can get in."

Rich and wealthy! It is worthy of being a top school. Smaller families such as training rooms can only barely build one with all their efforts. Muyang College actually equips every dormitory. Although it is only small, it is inhumane enough. .

I know absolutely nothing about mental power. You have to learn it from scratch anyway, whether you go to school or have a teacher teach you systematically.

Since you are going to school, if you can go to the best one, you will naturally not choose the worse one. Have you ever seen how many parents in previous lives worked hard just to send their children to a good school and strive not to lose at the starting line? Although there are students with particularly excellent grades in ordinary schools, more outstanding students come from good schools. After all, where the teachers and educational equipment are placed, the difference exists from the beginning.

"When will school start?"

As soon as he said this, Youqin Yiyang knew that his son had agreed to the proposal to go to school. He quickly turned on the optical computer and pulled out the information and placed it in front of him: "There is still one week, just register online now. , go to school in a week, stay after passing the test, and officially become a new student in Muyang. I checked, this years admission line for spiritual masters is exactly the third level, so you just need to go to the school and take the test directly. No problem, can I sign you up now?"

"Okay." Youqinoraoliang has no objection.

The conversation came to an end, and seeing her son going upstairs again, Zhu Wanmiao glanced at the package in her son's hand, remembered the two pots of atavistic plant seedlings still placed upstairs, and asked: "Your two pots of spider plants, I Find someone with purification powers to raise it for you?" She checked and found that no one had lost any atavistic plants recently. Her son did not accidentally take the atavistic spider plant that others had put on the roadside, but he was just lucky.