bully me... "Don't bully others too much. Youqin Duyou was interrupted before he finished speaking.

"Besides, although I don't want to admit that I have dated Shang Zhize, a scumbag, we all know who seduced whose boyfriend. My cousin's excuse is too insincere." Lan Yan is in trouble, trouble is in trouble

. , What a disaster! He didn't see how good-looking this person was. If his son didn't like it, he wouldn't bother to care about it and just put the blame on him, and it would be over.

After being looked at by the man's cold gaze, Shang Zhize spoke quickly, with a look of pain on his face: "Liang Liang, the only person I really love from the beginning to the end is Duyou. You are just like my brother in my eyes, and I also I didn't expect that this matter would turn out like this. Anyway, it was Duyou's fault for causing you to get hurt, but now that you are fine and he has apologized, why don't we just let it go? If you still feel that it is not enough to relieve your anger, then Just hit me."

Shang Zhize maintained his charm and felt that Youqin Laoliang would not have the heart to attack him because of his love for him, so after saying that, he stood motionless without even the most basic defense, and was beaten by the robot. Right.

As early as midway through Shang Zhize's words, Youqin Raoliang was so disgusted that he couldn't stand it. As soon as he finished speaking, he directly issued an attack command to the robot. Since someone is asking for a beating, how can you not satisfy him?

These days' home robots are equipped with weapons such as lightsabers. When criminals such as robbers or gangsters invade the house, the owner can order them to immediately call the police and attack and expel them.

Shang Zhize was unprepared and was stabbed to the core by the robot's sword. The wound was filled with blood and the pain was heartbreaking. Shang Zhize covered his chest and looked at Youqin Laoliang in disbelief.

"Zhize!" Youqin Duyou turned pale with fright when he saw this, and hurriedly treated Shang Zhize's wounds: "Youqin Yaoliang, you are going too far! What's wrong with Zhize? It's just that he doesn't like you, so you have to Hurt him like this!"

Space Newri's hemostatic agent was used up last time and before he had time to refill it, the bleeding couldn't stop for a long time. Youqin Duyou was so anxious that he didn't care that it was just a minor injury and pulled Shang Zhize to go. Hospital: "If I had known you were such a vicious person, I only regret that I didn't strike harder."

After saying that, he angrily pulled the person away, leaving the man standing alone in embarrassment.

It's a pity. I originally wanted to take advantage of Youqin Yiyang's return to the ancestral home to find the elders, and bring these two boys over to apologize preemptively. If you say something nice, maybe the matter will be revealed. In the end, all this was hopeless, and Duyou only added to the chaos. Seeing that things are about to be settled, it's time to say harsh words. 'I just regret that I didn't hit harder', is this what he can say now?

I heard that Qin Yaoliang almost couldn't be saved. Is it possible to make it heavier? Although he is just a loser, he is a member of the Youqin family and a direct lineage anyway. It is a taboo for the children of the family to kill each other, so let's forget it in a small fight. If he is really killed, he can't save his life.

At this point, the man sighed: "Second brother, in that case, I'll leave first to see how the child is injured." Let's see if we can do something with this wound so that this matter can be put down gently. .

Duyou is his most talented child, and he must not be lost in the hands of such a loser.

The man's departure did not attract anyone's attention. Youqin Yiyang and Zhu Wanmiao were all concerned about their son, for fear that he would be stimulated and think of the despair of his near death, which would leave a psychological shadow.

Feeling her parents' worries, Youqin smiled and said it was time to eat.

The smiles without any haze made the couple feel relieved. They happily took their son to the table and said while eating: "This matter won't just go away. Don't worry, son, tomorrow my father will go to the elders to seek justice." ."

Although he didn't have much hope for the so-called elder, Youqin Raoliang was very impressed by his parents' concern, so he agreed with a smile.

After eating the three dishes and one soup carefully prepared by Mom, You Qin went upstairs to his room, intending to study his mental strength, so as not to be ridiculed again when he returns to his ancestral home tomorrow and make his parents worry about him for nothing.

As for Taobao, everything that can be studied has been studied. The rest can only wait for the two Taoist books that have just been shipped not long ago. During the waiting period, you can just use it to study mental power.

I was in the hospital before, and when I woke up, the scene in my dream was still in a trance, and all I remembered was some deeply impressive things. At this moment, my brain was buffered, and I thought that the sound insulation of hospital walls in the future would be much better than in modern times. People who are not mentally strong enough would not be able to hear the outside through the tightly closed ward door. Voices.

But that day, after I woke up, I clearly heard my parents talking outside the door.

The possibility of a problem with the soundproofing of the ward is very small. The hospital's smart brain is monitoring it. If there was a problem, it would have been repaired long ago. It would be impossible for me to hear the entire conversation smoothly.

Excluding this reason, there is only one possibility left. That means his mental strength has increased and he is no longer a loser.

To be able to hear the sounds outside through the ward, and to hear them so clearly, one must have at least a third level of mental strength. Thinking of this, I couldn't help but feel excited.

One of the biggest reasons why the original owner ended up like this is that he had no superpowers and mediocre mental strength. As long as he was slightly stronger, Youqin Duyou wouldn't have the guts to kill him.

The children of the clan quarreled and quarreled, and the final result was definitely different if a loser died 'accidentally' and a slightly talented person died 'accidentally'. At least if the former works well, maybe nothing will happen after some punishment, but the latter, even if they escape death, will be deprived of their inheritance rights, pushed out of the family's center of power, and reduced to a sideline from then on.

He pulled out a crystal ball from the space. Although he had no talent, his parents loved him enough. As long as the original owner asked for it, he had all the test props he needed.

In the past, after the original owner failed to activate his powers every day, he would spend all the remaining time cultivating his mental power. After working hard, he would take out the crystal ball to test it from time to time, trying to see the progress from it, but unfortunately he couldn't. What a reaction.

You Qin Yaoliang looked at the crystal ball in his hand that was full of color and had a scale. He held it tightly, closed his eyes, and concentrated.

At first there was no movement in the crystal ball. Gradually, a little silver light appeared in the middle. The silver light went from being almost invisible like a needle to the crystal ball, then slowly spread and became larger and longer as time went by, and finally stayed there. On the third innermost scale.

Level three.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] The Beast Dynasty , [Danmei] After becoming a Taoist couple with the junior brother who practices the ruthless way , [Danmei] The domineering president and the second young master , [Danmei] The world is full of happiness , [Danmei] The three hundred things that prevent the protagonist from becoming a demon Sixty-five ways , [Danmei] I stole the enemy's Bai Yueguang , [Danmei] Rebirth of the future boy , [Danmei] Night Owl and Bai Ling , [Danmei] Chang'e's Immortal Gender , [Danmei] Superman's Roundhouse Kick

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top