So many things have happened recently, and he has suffered so many grievances, but he is unable to stand up for him. It would be good to buy him an airship to play with, it will make him happy.

Although I had thought about buying it for my son, I still couldn't get enough of his funny expressions. A certain father couldn't help but hold it back with bad intentions until he got home.

airship!

Buy me an airship! The kind that can drive itself!

Liang Rao was stunned by this huge surprise. In my memory, the original owner wanted an antique-style motorcycle airship for a long time, and after a long struggle, he finally bought it. However, Youqin Yiyang used it as an excuse because he was not old enough, so the motorcycle airship was never driven out once and could only be used in I kissed and touched the house, and there is still dust there.

In this way, the original owner was satisfied, knowing that his father was considering his safety, and honestly looked forward to waiting until he was old enough to drive again. Unexpectedly, after finally reaching the legal minimum age, he would never have the chance to drive his beloved motorcycle on the street, even once.

Thinking of this, Liang Rao felt depressed. He always felt that he had taken over everything from the original owner. Although he knew that he could not live without his original owner, the feeling of guilt still flooded him like a tide.

"Tired?"

Seeing that his son who was still in high spirits suddenly calmed down and his eyes were not so bright, the silly father felt distressed: "Would you like to go up and take a nap?"

Liang Rao shook his head, feeling even more guilty in his heart. He took over other people's bodies and also took over their parents' love.

Could it be that he was thinking of Shang Zhize and had lingering feelings for that scumbag?

"There are so many good men and good women, and my son is so handsome, I can definitely find a better one. Well, there is an old saying: There is no grass anywhere in the world, so why should you fall in love with that one? Besides, it is just a withered grass."

There is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world, so why should we have unrequited love for a flower? Although I had known that much of the cultural heritage would be lost after the end of the world, I never expected that a sentence that even a three-year-old child could recite casually and that has been passed down to this day has three of the fourteen characters wrong.

Youqin Yiyang's clumsy comfort made Liang Rao feel warm in his heart. Thinking of his previous determination, he felt that he could not go on like this anymore. What was the use of guilt? If you can't change the original owner, you won't be able to eat or drink. If you have this guilty time, you might as well be filial to your parents and avenge the original owner.

But what is he doing now? He even made the original owners father worry about him!

"Dad is right. Your son and I are so handsome, how can I not find a good partner? He was the only one who fell in love with him because I was blind before. Now that my eyes are normal, how can I still like him?"

"That's right. "The silly dad was still a little worried, so he decided to divert his son's attention so that he wouldn't think about what is there and what is not: "Hurry back to your room and have a look. Dad bought you the new nutritional compartment."

Because. Knowing that his son has never been able to inspire his superpowers, although he has never given up, he still feels somewhat inferior. So as soon as this nutritional capsule that could adjust its appearance came on the market, he immediately used his connections to get one. He thought that in reality, he couldn't do anything for the time being, so it would be better to let him feel more comfortable and relaxed on the Star Network first.