Burn

As you returned to investigate, you ran into the person you began dreading to see.
"Have you found anything?", she asked, but you shook your head hoping she would conclude you didn't want to talk to her.
"Do you need anything Celestia?", you asked coldly trying to avoid further conversation.

"I've come to say goodbye", she whispered essentially admitting her guilt to you.
"What do you mean? "

"I know you know I'm guilty, but I'm not dying in here. Y/N"

The mention of your real name made your heart stop, along with her admitting she killed someone. You never told her your name. 
"How do you know that?", you asked beginning to feel slightly scared. If she killed Taka or Hifumi or both, she wouldn't be afraid to kill you.

"I know everything about you Y/N. I know you won't tell anyone of this conversation and if you did. Who would believe the ultimate liar?", she taunted a smug grin on her face.

"Why are you doing this?", you couldn't believe this how did she know? Why would she use all this against you.

"Because no one, will ever believe you and after I expose you as the ultimate liar, I have my ticket out of here", she explained.
If she exposed you now no one would trust you again. The only person who did was Kyoko, but that was because she always saw right through your lies.
Before you could argue, plead with her to not go through with this, the announcement chimed signalling everyone to gather for the trial.

On you way over you tried to find Kyoko to warn her of this plan. Most people had gathered but Kyoko was nowhere to be seen. You took the risk, knowing full well if you didn't find her soon you'd be dragged to that trial by Monokuma, or you'd be killed on the spot.

"Where are we off to Y/N? Trials that way", the high pitched voice taunted, you didn't have time for this. You ignored the bear continuing to search.

"I see, off looking for the lover. My my this is interesting. You think she can save you", it continued to taunt clearly enthralled by what was unfolding. You chose to ignore it once more this time the bear backed off. You wouldn't have long now.

Finding Kyoko in the hall, you saw her expression immediately twist into one of worry.
"What's wrong?", she asked rushing to your side.

"It's Celestia. She's going to expose my ultimate talent to frame me", you rambled out quickly. This caused Kyoko to appear even more concerned.

"Please tell me there's enough evidence to prove it's her", you pleaded but were met with an unsure expression.

"I think there's enough... but Makoto would know for sure", she continued not entirely sure if you could make it out of this trial as F/N.

It felt like admitting defeat entering that elevator. You looked around at all worried faces, it felt as if we were all marching toward our death. If you brought up what Celestia said, she would expose you. Hell she might just expose you in attempt at framing you. It was certain if you made it out of this alive, you'd be deemed untrustworthy. You had been lying to everyone since the beginning, that would not be forgiven easily if at all.

Taking your position at your podium, you watched the trial unfold. There were back and fourth arguments about death announcements and Yasuhiros guilt. Until finally the dreaded moment came. The moment suspicion was turned onto Celestia not only did she expose her real name to everyone, but she was going to bring you down with her.

"Don't act like F/N is any different. Or should I call her Y/N. She's been lying to us this entire time... after all it is her ultimate talent", she rambled exposing you. All eyes were on you in that moment, some confused, others hurt, some just didnt care. If you tried to lie your way out of this you would be digging yourself a deeper grave.

Before you could defend yourself your e-handbook was swiped from your podium and passed around. The device clearly labelling your real name and ultimate talent.

"So what do you have to say about that Y/N?", Celestia continued to taunt, before you could fire back Kyoko quickly stepped in.

"I can vouch for Y/N. She has never once used her ultimate talent against us in any way", Kyoko chimed in shifting the attention to her.

"How can you be so sure? If she lies about her name, can we be sure she hasn't lied about anything else?", Sakura asked clearly uncertain about you now.

"With my ultimate ability I've been able to see through every one of her lies", Kyoko admitted. Was she about to reveal her ultimate talent.

"So what's your talent then?", Yasuhiro questioned.

"You can figure that out later", Kyoko added simply before asking you to explain your previous encounter with Celestia where she admitted her guilt.
This was enough to prove to the others that Celestia was guilty, no matter how hard she tried to frame Yasuhiro or you it didn't work out in her favor.

You felt your heart drop voting for her, as she still tried to defend herself. You could hear the desperation in her voice as if pleading to be spared. Although you knew she wanted kill to get out of here you never thought she'd do it for money. You never thought she'd kill two people either. If you had agreed to help her that day, would you have met the same fate as hifumi? Where you just some pawn to her? To be used for her every request?
She was truly sick. More than you had first imagined... yet at the same time it hurt to see her go.

You didn't really make friends here and this was the reason, you feared a day would come when they would be killed. You felt foolish for ever befriending her. If something were to happen to Kyoko you knew you'd probably never recover, but distancing yourself from her wasn't an option. No matter how hard you tried, or how upset you were at her, or how much she hated you, you always found yourself going back to her.

In her final moments. She came to terms with her death.

"Perhaps we will meet in another life", she whispered with her usual smile on her face. She gave you one final look of yearning before leaving with Monokuma.
As always you were all dragged to watch. You could feel the heat of the flames from where you were standing. All anyone could do was watch as she was being burnt alive. She didn't dare let out a sound of discomfort, she wouldn't give anyone the pleasure of hearing how much it pained her.

As the flames continued to rise the sudden crash of a firetruck brought it all to an end. If the fire didn't kill her the truck did. As much as you wanted to hate her for what she'd done, you did like her, she was your friend. It was only toward the end she tried to manipulate you. With that the total students was brought down to eight. With half of your classmates gone the hope of escaping was dwindling.