Thirty Percent

The investigation went exactly as planned, aoi and Sakura covered for you telling Makoto how you at the pool almost all day, Makoto found the missing screw driver from Yasuhiros kit along with your dorm key in his room. Everything was falling into place. The only evidence against you being yasuhiros word, which of course you could easily lie about you were ready for this class trial.

"Without Kyoko here this class trial will be a lot more difficult", Makoto mumbled.

"So let's find her killer", he continued Makoto was clearly upset when Kyokos body was discovered but now it appears to hardly affect him.

"F/N you are still a suspect in this as the body was found in your dorm, so-"

"How could you still suspect F/N, she was with us and Kyoko is her friend she would never do that", aoi interrupted clearly upset, it was a little sad how much aoi trusted her.

"It'll be ok aoi", Sakura reassured her.

"Like I told you last time Makoto I dropped my key on my way to the pool, I had it in the morning when I locked my dorm, when I got back my door was unlocked, and my key was missing", you stated remaining calm.

"You could've returned to your dorm at any point during the day to commit the murder", Makoto said trying to find a contradiction in your words.

"That is not possible as F/N was with us the entire time, she did not sneak off at any point during the day", Sakura stated 'exactly as planned, they will cover my alibi' you thought.

"I suggest we move onto the next point, the murder weapon", Sakura continued

"The murder weapon was a clearly the bloodied screwdriver, correct?", Byakuya asked the room to which everyone agreed.

"Well then as we know only boys posses a toolkit, meaning it was most likely a boy", byakuya continued confident in his theory.

"That brings me to this point, when searching yasuhiros room I found, tarot cards, similar to the ones in F/Ns room, his toolkit and... F/Ns dorm key", Makoto almost whispered the last part everyone turned to yasuhiro.

"This is his toolkit", Makoto showed everyone and as suspected the screwdriver was missing. Now everyone was suspecting yasuhiro, just as planned.

"What you guys seriously think I did it?", Yasuhiro asked in disbelief

"Unless you have some evidence, then yes we think it's you", byakuya stated still calm as ever.

"It has to be F/N", yasuhiro shouted pointing at you 'this wasn't planned', you thought as once again suspicion was back on you.

"I left her to get my crystal ball, she must've stolen my screwdriver", yasuhiro continued. 'Time to put my talent to work', you thought. immediately your eyes filled with tears.

"How can you still accuse why would I frame my friend, I'll admit I did go to his dorm but when he left to get his crystal ball I went back to my dorm", you stated occasionally your voice shaking and breaking.

"That isn't concrete evidence-" Makoto began before you cut him off

"I loved Kyoko, I loved her... and now she's gone", you cried as tears streamed down your cheeks this wasn't even lying it just felt natural. Everyone was slightly shocked by your statement.

"If you still think that I killed her, you're putting yourselves at risk. I can't lose anyone else", you cried this being the most believable performance of your career, it was mostly true.

"Do you have any evidence to prove
F/N is guilty?", Aoi asked seeing how upset you were.

No one said anything. "That's what I thought I say we vote with the evidence we have that all points to yasuhiro", aoi said 'this was it'.

Yasuhiro hardly had time to process what was happening as everyone placed their votes.

"You guys can't be serious it wasn't me", he repeated over and over again, but no one listened to him.

"You all have voted Yasuhiro Hagakure as the blackened", Monokuma called out cheery as ever.

"This deduction is... Incorrect", Monokuma really dragged out the last word. Everyone was in shock some began crying.

"The true blackened is none other than Y/N L/N", Monokuma continued the room looked confused.

"I won", you whispered to yourself, you began laughing clearly unstable laughter.

The entire class turned to look at you. "I've had you fooled from the very beginning, my name is not F/N, my talent is the ultimate liar", you chuckled again.

"We trusted you! How could you do this!", Aoi cried out as Sakura held her back.

"I didn't want to kill her, I didn't want to kill anyone... But there are some things the world can't know yet", you claimed very unstable.

"Well then it's time for the ultimate punishment", Monokuma called as each student was dragged away... Crying... Screaming... Begging for mercy. All you could do was laugh with tears in your eyes, you beat yasuhiros odds, you had won, you can leave.

It hurt, it hurt more than you imagined hearing your friends scream as each met their fate, it hurt knowing your going into the outside world without your friends... And the girl you loved, it hurt knowing it was your fault. As the door began opening

-'NO! I can't do that' your entire thought was broken, as you looked around the gym at your friends. 'I can't kill my friends', you thought again.

You rushed back to your dorm 'how could I think such a thing hurting and killing the people I love', you continued to think as you sat in your dorm. The silence was loud until a knock on your door broke it.

As soon as you opened the door kyko walked in.

"You look sick...", She said pressing a hand to your forehead.
She sat down on the bed and gestured for you to sit next to her. It was a little strange she had come back after a week of ignoring you.

"What was in your envelope?", she asked calmly. You weren't sure if you should tell her, 'maybe she'll understand' you thought.

"I'll show you mine", she offered... 'maybe it's time for someone to know'

"When I was eight", you began, staring at the floor. You took a deep breath before continuing.

"When I was eight I killed two people"

Sorry to anyone who expected something different, I've had this plan for months. I will explain more about the secret in the next chapter, also I don't know what kykos secret is so I will probably make one up if anyone has suggestions leave them in the comments❤️❤️❤️❤️.