I'm Sorry

"No one can know" those four words haunted your dreams you didn't mean for it to go that far it was a mistake you didn't want it to happen.

You were woken by the usual morning announcement thankful that yasuhiro didn't kill you in your sleep, knowing him he probably hasn't realised yet. 'No one will know', you thought again as you made your way to the dining hall like every other morning, no one had died last night which was good, however taka and mondo seemed to have some rivalry going on. You weren't going to get involved the last thing you need is people paying attention to you. 'thirty percent... I like my odds', you thought

Small timeskip~

As soon as you entered your dorm you put the plan into action sliding the screwdriver up your sleeve and as if right on cue there was a knock on your door and sure enough it was Kyoko she stepped into your dorm without a word, before turning to face you. You closed the door and Kyoko began to speak.

"Tell me what's going on", Kyoko demanded immediately this shocked you a little you've never hear Kyoko so angry.

"Are we going to pretend that you didn't ignore me for the past week", you replied looking at the ground Kyoko sighed at your answer almost disappointed she took a step forward forcing you to look into her eyes the soft purple gave off a calming aura.

"I'm sorry Y/N I didn't want to get attached, but now I realise. I already am", Kyoko said gently pressing her lips to yours.

You'll admit you had missed this Kyoko gently cupped your face deepening the kiss. 'no one can know' you thought as you plunged the screw driver into Kyokos back.

Her eyes shot open from shock, you held her in place preventing her from jumping away. And again you plunged the screw driver into her back, the pain obviously hadn't set in as Kyoko dropped to the floor. You removed the screwdriver from her back and dropped down onto the floor next to her. "I'm sorry, im so sorry", was all you could utter out as tears streamed down your cheeks "I'm sorry, I'm sorry", you cried Kyoko pressed her hand to your face almost understanding. Kyokos hand dropped as the life left her eyes and colour drained from her face. 'No one will know' you thought again but now it felt much more painful, you had just killed the girl you care about, you killed her without hesitation.

You quickly cleaned all blood from your hands and face your eyes were swollen with tears with scattered sprays of blood. You thoroughly cleaned up luckily no blood got on your clothes. When you returned you were met with Kyokos lifeless eyes still staring at the roof you scattered the three tarot cards that you stole from yasuhiro, it felt wrong to frame him but it had to be done. You left your room to meet with aoi and Sakura at the pool. On the way to the you bumped into aoi and Sakura 'perfect they will cover my alibi' you thought the feeling of what you had done sat at the pit of your stomach but you put on a big smile for aoi and Sakura.

The image of the life draining from her eyes stayed with you all day. No matter how much you and the others played at the pool, no matter how much you faked the smile she never left your mind.

You made your way back to the dorm with the others as you went to enter your room you faked having lost your keys aoi and Sakura noticed your distress and stayed with you. That's when you tried the door handle.
"It's unlocked", you whispered acting scared was quite easy for you but this was half real aoi took your free hand.

"It's ok F/N why don't we stay in your dorm for a while", aoi suggested you nodded 'this was perfect' you pushed open the door and the announcement played.

"A body has been discovered now then after a short period of time the class trial will begin".

A blood curdling scream left your body as you fell to the floor tears streaming down your face once again. There was a lot more blood than when you last saw her, aoi collapsed to the floor next to you hand over her mouth from the shock tears leaving her eyes as well. Sakura's usual stoic look had been replaced by one of shock and concern. Quickly a large group gathered around seeing the body as well. After a few minutes of sitting there frozen the investigation began "I swear to you Kyoko I will find who did this I swear!", you cried determined.

It was a great performance not entirely fake though, you feel as if you had fallen in love with this girl you've known for such a short period of time and yet here you are gazing at her lifeless body, something done by your own hands.

Everyone took not of the clear evidence from the tarot cards to the screw driver. You told Makoto, aoi and Sakura where you were for the past few days and when you lost your key.

"Yasuhiro I would like to search your room", Makoto called out to him which yasuhiro allowed. It was all going perfectly Makoto surely will notice your key in the drawer and the missing screwdriver. It's time to put your lying skills to the test... For the class trial.

Hi everyone double post yay, I've had this plan for the last two three months and I finally got to write it. Trust me everything will turn out ok. I actually felt a little bad writing this cause I am emotionally attached to Kyoko. Thanks for reading next chapter will be out soon❤️❤️❤️.