𝟬𝟭𝟮 in a world of boys he's a gentleman

Magsimula sa umpisa

     The thought alone was enough to prick at her eyes. Feyre could already feel the tears for her mother forming in the corners of her eyes the second she realised her fractured relationship with her mom was all her fault. However, Feyre didn't dare allow her emotions to get the best of her. Especially in the presence of others. She would figure out what Luke wanted, and maintain the peace in camp. Then, when it was all over and Percy and the others were back from the quest, she would ask Chiron's permission to leave for no more than a week to make things right with her mom for the things she had said and done. It wasn't ideal to wait any longer than she already had been, but it was the best she could do for now.

Until then Feyre would continue to trudge her way through the woods with her sister walking beside her. By the time the pair reached where Luke had told them to meet Chris and himself, they saw the boys pacing back and forth by an old broken down building, remnants of what remained scattered across the ground, vines wrapped around every crevice of the stone, more or less likely once dedicated to the gods they were suppose to worship. Feyre was surprised to see some of it was still standing, even after all this time. Then, when Luke stopped pacing and looked up, he was relieved to see Feyre and Alina approaching, a small smile breaking out across his face in the process.

"You took your time," Luke mused. His gaze then seemed to lighten up, a twinkle of happiness glimmering in his chestnut coloured eyes. "I was thinking you girls were never going to show up," The boy then joked, earning a laugh from Chris. But his choice of words were enough to make Feyre roll her eyes in response before she stopped in her tracks, standing in front of him and Chris with Alina at her side.

     "Well..." Feyre sighed, placing her hands firmly on her hips while she smirked back at the  curly haired boy. "It wouldn't have taken this long for us to get here if you didn't pick such a secluded place for all of us to talk. Why are we out here anyways? What do you even want to talk about?" She questioned, a frown washing over her olive skin in the process.

     Alina nodded her head in agreement with her sister's words. "Yeah, because in case you boys forgot, the camp is at odds, and we're doing our best to keep the Apollo cabin in check after Dallas and the Stoll brothers almost killed each other earlier. So this better be important," She lectured them, quirking her brow while she waited for one of them to answer her.

Luke and Chris exchanged a series of looks before Chris turned to the girls, nodding his head. "Well, Luke has a plan to make the camp turn against the gods," He announced, his news being enough to make Feyre stare between the two boys with confusion and disbelief swirling around her eyes.

"What do you mean, 'turn against the gods?'" Feyre inquired, sounding concerned at the thought of rebelling against the people that gave all of them life. She always wondered what would happen if they even tried to go against their parents. Apollo gave her life. Could he take it away with a simple click of his fingers too? "Because by the sounds of it, you're basically saying we shouldn't listen to them. So, if they ask us to go to war with them, we just say no?" She elaborated.

Luke let out a chuckle, shaking his head. "When you say it like that, it makes the whole idea sound crazy," He replied.

"Because it is crazy, Luke," Alina interjected, a serious look plastered across her tanned features. The idea sounded more than just crazy. It sounded completely mental. She hated her father and the other gods just as much as the next tortured soul. But turning against them if they ask their children to pick up swords and fight, well, it sounded like an early death sentence. "You're basically asking us to go against our parents who have all the power here. We're just pieces on chessboard. What they say goes," She reminded the boys, shrugging her shoulders with disappointment.