𝟬𝟬𝟳 silena beauregard the love expert

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN.
silena beauregard the love expert

     IN HER dreamscape, nothing was ever that simple

One moment, Feyre Blanchard was fighting an army of monsters on a hilltop with her sisters, Alina Sinclair and Delia Cromwell, at her side. The girl wielded a bronze sword, holding it tightly in her hand, raising it high above her head as she charged towards another monster. Her sisters both wielded bows and arrows. Each of their weapons marked with the sun symbol that represented their father. Feyre lead her sisters towards the army, slicing the strongest of them down, while Alina and Delia charged after her, shooting arrows towards the smaller and less threatening enemies, giving Feyre and opening to cause more damage.

     One by one, each sister proved themselves on the battlefield, fighting valiantly against the monster army, like sisters in arms.

     However, all of that changed very quickly. One moment they were fighting like warriors. Then the next, Feyre stabbed her sword into the chest of a cyclops and once it faded into ash and dust, so did everything else. The monster army was gone, and so were her sisters. Feyre breathed heavily, dropping her sword to her side while she looked around frantically, scanning her worried gaze over her unfamiliar surroundings. She hoped to catch a glimpse of her sisters who disappeared from her eyes in a matter of seconds, but she was met by a thick layer of white fog that clouded her chances of finding them.

     Feyre quickly became scared, frightened by the mere possibility that something bad had happened to them. Dreams were not real. They were often described as figments of one's imagination. Feyre knew she could tell herself that if she was a normal teenage girl. But she wasn't. And her dreams always meant something. They always held meanings from the moment she first started to experience them. This time was no different. If left the girl terrified, fear shaking her entire body to the core. Real or not, Feyre knew she had to find her sisters before she woke up, before it was too late.