𝟬𝟬𝟮 who is percy jackson?

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.
who is percy jackson?

     FEYRE BLANCHARD retreated further down the streets of New York City, her bow and arrow strapped to her back

FEYRE BLANCHARD retreated further down the streets of New York City, her bow and arrow strapped to her back. Her heart was hammering hard against her chest cavity, the girl looking over her shoulder to see the small monster troop getting closer and closer to where their forces were preparing for battle.

But all she could think about in that very moment was looking out for the kids (who definitely didn't feel like children anymore after this). There were four of them she held dear to her heart. But only three of them she recognised at first glance. There was her sister, Delia Cromwell. The daughter of Athena, Annabeth Chase, and the satyr, Grover Underwood. But it was the final boy she found herself unfamiliar with. He carried a celestial bronze sword in his hand, his shaggy mop of blonde curls bouncing with every step he took down the street.

However, it felt like she knew him somehow. She had this feeling that they had gone through thick and thin together to get to this moment.

When Feyre and the kids she had sworn to protect reached the end of the street, their army of troops were already prepared, wielding their weapons and making their stand in preparation for the monster attack. They pushed past the first line of fighters holding up their defences. Feyre was listening as the once innocent children were discussing strategy in case their enemy made it inside, struggling to come to an agreement in terms of the best approach to defeat the army once and for all with minimal casualties.

     Feyre knew deep down what she had to do. It was her. She was the key to stopping their enemy, or at least she could kick off a chain of events that would allow the others to defeat them. It made her feel sick to her stomach. This was the moment she had been trying to  avoid ever since her first harrowing dream of her imminent death. But now she knew there was no turning back now. Once they had finished fighting the monster troop sent their way, Feyre would go and be the hero the girl was born to be.

     "Guys..." Feyre's voice caught their attention. They watched as the girl approached them nervously, her fingers fiddling with the strap of her quiver. "I have to go."