part-1 (They meet)

Author POV:

Y/n and Riyaz are Best friends since the first day of college.. You are thinking how can someone become best friends from the first meeting  Wanna know how?!
Let me describe...

It is the first day of their college. Y/n and Riyaz both got late for their class. So there were no other seats that were free they had to sit together. They weren't introduced to each other because they were in a very bad mood.

It was a special period of debate..
Sir: hey you both.. stand up *signed y/n and Riyaz*

They stood up..

Sir: okay let's start with you..
Y/n: but sir... I'm not good at debate..
Sir: Don't worry. Today is your first day..

I'm not giving you pressure
Y/n: okay ..

Sir: what's your name...
Y/n: y/n...
Rii: Riyaz Aly...

Sir: your topic is water..
Rii: Water is called the source of our life.. we cannot live without water.. it is very important for a man's life..

Y/n: heyy wait what!? Sir he is wrong.. does he mean womans are living without water?
Rii: are you a fool I have signed human by man..

Y/n felt embarrassed because you was wrong. But you doesn't want to become fool in front of the whole class..

Y/n: hey stop stop. You don't want to spell me. Why can't you say that you said wrong..
Rii: excuse me!.. are you fool. Why are you arguing with me?

Y/n: how dare you call me fool? Mr. Riyaz or piyaz ..
Rii: what rubbish what did you called me?!

Sir: what's happening here. You are fighting for a simple issue.. go back to your seat..

They went to their sit..

Y/n: what a time I'm suffering from.. now I have to sit with this annoying thing..
Rii: hey you just behave yourself.. you're crossing you limits.

Y/n: I don't want to argue with any fool. Go away and bar*k on another place...
Riyaz: are you calling me dog?!
Y/n: are you deaf?! Or anything else..

Sir: what's happening there.. I'm giving you last warning. If you fight again I will punish you both
Rii & y/n: s-sorry sir we won't do it anymore..

Y/n: Busta*rd.. *whispered*
Rii: fool *whispered*

Unknowingly y/n's pen falls near Riyaz's foot. Riyaz noticed...

Riyaz: huh.. you fool how dare you insult me. You don't know what is Riyaz Aly.
[ in mind ]

Y/n bowed to pick the pen. Riyaz took the advantage of this situation and put his foot on your hand..

Y/n: Aaahhhhh.. you fool..
Rii: hey what?!
Y/n: I thought you are a deaf but you are a blind also..
Rii: I didn't intentionally..
Y/n: stop lying.. it was intentionally. You took revange from me..

Rii: yeah.. it was intensionally what will you do?! *Whispered*

You got too angry... And hit on Riyaz's foot just like how he hit you.

Rii: idiot... *Floating in anger*
But you didn't made him talk anymore. She started to hit him with her bag. Riyaz also started hitting her with his bag...

The scene changes into the principal's office...

Principal: after the warning for third time. You made the mistake. Do you want to apologize..

Rii glared at her angrily.

Rii: I won't apologize to her till my breath..
Y/n: yeah yeah. I'm also not dying to apologize to any fool like you..!
Rii: you're calling me fool again.. *shouted*

Y/n: why did you insult me?! *Shouted*
Principal: shut up.. this is principal's office.. you both will clean whole college now. You can't go home without finish cleaning.. this is your punishment... Get out...

They shutted after hearing the principal..

Y/n: now I have to do these works just because of you..
Rii: you're not that much innocent okay..
Y/n: it's my bad to talk with you..
Rii: yeah it will be better for you. Don't talk to me.. go and do your work..

Riyaz POV:

it's been 4 hours. And today is the first day. College should be off. So why are we here.. 
After that. He went near the door and it was closed.. he started tapping the door..

Rii: is someone here?!.. open the door..
After hearing him y/n also came there...
Y/n: what's happening...

Rii looked at her with a disturbing face and again started hitting the door..Y/n understood that they were locked from outside.

Y/n: who locked the door from outside.. open it...
They were screaming for a long time but no one was responding..
Rii: oh.. shittt that means college is off now...
Y/n: what do you mean..
Rii: I mean we are locked...

They both kept silent...
Y/n: momma I want to go home.... *Crying*
Rii: stop nonsense..
Y/n: you fool I'm not acting.. I really want to go home *teary eyes*

It's being one hour they are sitting on the floor. Y/n is silently crying...

Riyaz pov:
The girl is seriously crying. I should not try to make her angry... I should try to talk with her.. [In mind]

Rii: excuse me...
Y/n: *glared*
Rii: we have to do something we can't sit here like this..
Y/n: don't talk to me..

Rii: but why?! Can't we became friends?!
Y/n: friend.. and you.. huh... Just leave me alone*
Rii: don't you think the matter which we were argued it's a very simple thing..
Y/n thought something and didn't replied to him..

After sometime..

Rii: I'm sorry ..
Y/n: what!?
Rii: I said sorry. Actually I was having a bad mood.. so that's why..
Y/n: friends never says sorry to each other.
Rii: so.. are we friends?!.

Y/n: no..
Rii: so?!
Y/n: we are best friends..
Rii: that's fine.. but. It's so soon to make someone best friend..

Y/n: yeah.. but I don't have any best friend.. actually I don't have any friend. I thought my classmates are my friends..

but they always ignored me. Just because of my getup is not like other girls. I always wear baggy dresses. I think I have alargy with being girly.

When I try to join them they always change that topic which they were talking about. After getting hurt from them I left them as my friends by my own self.

you are the first one who said me to become friends not me. So can we became best friends...

Rii: I have glad to ..

Suddenly they hear something is making beep beep sound like phone call and the sound is coming from Riyaz's bag..
Y/n: this sound is like...

Rii: ohhhh shit...
Y/n: You fool you brought the phone but still didn't tell me..
Rii: I just forget about..
Y/n: now what are you waiting for.. go and pick up the phone damn it...

On call ..
Rii: hello..
R/m: Riyaz where are you? did you see the time. It's evening just come back quickly...
Rii: y-yes mom...

He cut the call....
Y/n: hey. Why didn't you tell her that we are locked in toilet..
Rii: if I did it my mom  would started giving lecture to me..

Y/n: yeah.. The Moms..
Rii: do you have any teacher's number or someone do you know in this college..

Y/n: it's my first day and I just introduced with you. Wait wait.. maybe I have principal's number on my diary..
Rii: great!..

On call..
Rii: assalamualaikum Sir...
Principal: walaikumussalam.. who is that..

Rii: sir did you remember. You punished two students.. I'm that boy. Sir I and that girl we both got locked on the toilet. Can you please do something..

Principal: didn't you hear the bell.. *got angry*
Rii: no. Sir we couldn't. Please help us..
Principal: okay don't worry.. I'm doing something...

Few minutes later..
Someone came and opened the door...
And they are gone for their home ...