48- Hopelessly In Love

Start from the beginning

"Man, I wish I passed the test last year." She sulked.

"Hah, loser." Bakugo snorted. Yoshiko gave him a silent glare, shutting him up. He got up and took the book he borrowed from Yoshiko out of the overhead compartment. He sat down again, getting comfortable.

"Give me an earbud." He said, holding his hand out. Yoshiko gave him one of her earbuds, a smirk making its way to her lips. Bakugo almost choked when he heard the song playing.

'Every hour, every minute, every second,'

'You know night, after night,'

'I'll be fucking you right, seven days a week.'

"W-what the fuck are you listening to?!"

"I'm listening to my husband."

"You have issues."

"You're just finding out?" She gave him a playful smile. She unlocked her phone and played another song. "I think you'll like Stray Kids."

"Why would I like lost kids?"

"Shut up." She played Domino by Stray Kids, looking at him again to get a reaction. Bakugo bit the inside of his cheek as if deciding if he liked it or not.

"This shits better." He said.

"It's not better. It's the best."

"Yeah, sure." Bakugo rolled his eyes, opening Blade In Ice to continue reading from where he left off. Yoshiko busied herself with an E-book on her phone. It wasn't the best book she read, but she wanted to finish it now that she had started reading it.

Yoshiko wasn't sure how much time had passed, but she was halfway through the book when Bakugo's head suddenly jerked forward. She quickly put her hand out, Bakugo's forehead hitting her palm instead of the seat in front of him. Yoshiko sweatdropped when she heard him softly snoring. He was asleep. Considering it was around one in the morning in Japan, it was no surprise.

Yoshiko brought his head to her shoulder, biting her lip as she tried to contain her smile. She put her phone in the seat pocket and put her head on his, closing her eyes. Maybe I should catch some sleep too.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

After the seven-hour flight, the class went straight to bed once they reached the hotel. And now here they were, at the beach. Yoshiko stretched her back and arms, digging her toes in the sand, closing her eyes and relishing the sun hitting her skin. She opened her eyes, watching the gentle waves. She loved the beach.

"Hey, Yoshi, want me to apply cream to your back?" Mina called out from under the umbrella, sitting with Momo and Jirou. Yoshiko walked up to the girls, taking a seat with her back facing the pinkette.

"Mm, I wonder if the boys woke up yet." Uraraka brooded.

"They're so lazy." Jirou huffed.

"Looks like some people are missing their boyfriends ~" Toru giggled, her floral bikini top and bottoms floating. Jirou and Uraraka blushed, dismissing Toru. Mina finished applying cream on Yoshiko and hugged her from the back, squishing her cheek on her head.

Yoshiko smiled, letting Mina intertwine her fingers with hers. One thing Yoshiko noticed about Mina was that she could be suddenly really affectionate towards her friends. None of the girls minded much and usually cuddled Mina back.

"Deku!" Uraraka exclaimed, jumping up. She ran up to him like a golden retriever, waving at him. The girls snickered when Midoriya flared at the sight of Uraraka in a bikini.