BONUS❤️

Coming out from the principal's room you let out a long tired sigh.Soon your gaze fell on the two bears who are looking at you with their innocent eyes.Narrowing your eyes you storm towards them.Getting up from the bench they immediately run away from you.

Y/n:"YEAHHH STOP RIGHT THERE YOU NAUGHTY BEARS."you also run behind them like a angry beast.

Time skip~~~

Taehyung was checking some files on his laptop with full attention.He start to type something on that.

Taehyung:"Ahhh why Iam mistaking again and again?Focus taehyung focus."saying that he again start to type with irritated face.

Suddenly his phone start to ring.He look at the call id before gulping his saliva.He receives the call with scared face.

Taehyung:"Did they again messed up?"

??:"Please sir come fast.Ma'am is fuming in anger.We can't control her.Today they will be doom for sure."

Taehyung:"Ok ok Iam coming.Till then try to calm down her please."saying that he quickly take his  coat before getting out from the room.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Entering inside the house taehyung's gaze fell on the figure who is running behind the culprits.Soon their eyes fell on him.

Tinni&Tihan:DADDA!!!!SAVE US!!"they quickly run towards him before hugging his legs from behind.

Taehyung look at them before look at you with so done face.

Y/n:"DON'T YOU DARE TO INTERFERE TODAY TEDDY."saying that you stand in front of him before looking at them with angry eyes.

Y/n:"I will beat them with my sandal today."you about touch them taehyung quickly grab your hand before wrapping his arms around you.

Y/n:"Yeahh!What are you doing?"you struggle to get rid of his grip on you but he kept held you tightly.

Taehyung:"Kids go to your room now."he order them to go before you burst out.

Y/n:"Yeahh let me teach them a lesson teddy."you again wiggle in his grip.

Taehyung:"Ajumma please take them in their room."he signel a maid to take the kids away.

Tihan:"Dadda why you call her moon?she is not moon she is a monster.she always scold us."your eyes widen by hearing that.

Y/n:"What did you called me monster.look I will show you what monsters do to the naughty  kids.Taehyung leave me."

Tinni:"Moon Tihan said sorry nah.He just put a bubble on the chair not on the teacher's hair."she look up at you with her doe eyes.

Taehyung:"Tihan you did that?very bad dear."taking a deep breath you look up at taehyung.

Yn:"LEAVE.ME.MR.KIM.TAEHYUNG."he gulp before looking at the kids.

Taehyung:"First calm down then I will leave you."you nod immediately. He slowly leave you.

Maids tries to take the kids away but they are your kids, stubborn like you.Taehyung keep his hands on his hips before let out a sigh.

Taehyung:"What happened exactly moon?what they did now?"he look at you.

Y/n:"For their PRAISING action's that bald principal lectured me for 1 hour.My ears are already bleeding by his lectures."you look away sighing tiredly.

Taehyung:"Tihan,Tinni why you always create troubles on the school?What if they suspend you from the school then?"they look down while pouting cutely.