part:3

Next day>>>>>

Humming a song you are coming downstairs for breakfast.You stop on your track when you notice your bodyguard is already having his breakfast.Well your father gave him all the rights to do what he wants.He just have to protect you at any cost.

Y/n:"Good morning old man."with a beautiful smile you greet him happily.He look at you for a brief moment.

Taehyung :"Good morning little girl."by hearing that your smile get vanish from your lips.

Y/n:"Yeah Iam adult ok.so no need to call me little girl."glaring at him you quickly sit on the chair.

Taehyung :"Ok then stop calling me old man."you let out a sigh of annoyance.

Y/n:"Fineeeee."rolling your eyes you get up to take the jug of juice.Before you taehyung take the jug and pour the juice on your glass.

Taehyung :"Drink this because it will fix your non existent brain."you look at him while your jaw drop at the floor.

Y/n:"Did you just call me brainless?"shrugging his shoulder he get up from the chair and stand up straightly.

Taehyung :"you think that?"You bites your lips to control your anger which will burst at anytime.

Y/n:"Ajummaaa don't need to bring my breakfast.Iam done."with that you  also get up and run towards your room.

Time skip>>>

You come down after getting ready for University.Taehyung was waiting for you to come down.Ignoring his presence you quickly went outside.

Taehyung open the car door for you as you quickly get on.He also sit on the driver seat.

Whole ride was silent as you don't want to talk with him.And for him he just like the peace.You turn to look at him as he stop the engine and get out from the car.He come to your side and open the door for you.

Y/n:"It's not my University mr protector."you ask him being clueless.

Taehyung :"Come out please."You slowly come out from the car.He look at you after closing the door.

Y/n:"Why did you bring me in a restourent?"

Taehyung :"To have breakfast of course."he motion you to go ahead but you being you..Stubborn...

Y/n:"No need ok.Iam full by your words.And also I don't want to be late for my class."you about to open the door but it again close by him.

Taehyung :"You have to take breakfast before attending class."you stop breathing as his hot breath hit your skin.He is leaning to your level to talk with you.Gulping hardly you quickly turn around to enter inside the restourent.

You look at the menu as he just stand like a mannequin.

Y/n:"what you will take mr bodyguard?"you look up at him.

Taehyung :"I already had my breakfast y/n."nodding your head you look at the waiter who is waiting for the order.

Y/n:"Two chicken sandwich,one thai soup and one orange juice,that's it."

Waiter:"Ok ma'am, please wait for few minutes."slightly bowing at you he quickly left.

Y/n:"Why are you kept standing like a ghost?come sit there and no argue."he slowly sit in front of you as you are looking here and there ignoring him.

You are eating like you have been starving for a decade.Taehyung stare at you while frowning his brows.

Taehyung:"hey eat slowly.Nobody will steal your food."You look up at him and gave him a glare.