part:8

Y/n:"What are you doing here?I was looking for you in the whole house."standing beside him you rest your back with the railing looking at his side profile.

Taehyung:"Weather is chilly so I thought to come here."He turn his head to you.yeah his stare,his stare always gives you a euphoric feelings.

Y/n:"In terrece?you could have stroll in garden."

Taehyung:"But I like in here more."you slowly turn your body resting your hands on the railing looking at the sky looking for moon.

Y/n:"Ahh where is the moon?It's all cloudy."pouting your lips you look down at the garden.Taehyung stare at your face with slight smile on his face.

Taehyung:"Why you love her so much?Sometimes I really gets jealous of her."he said lowly.

Y/n:"Huh why you are you jealous of her?"turning your face to him you raise your brows.

Taehyung:"Because my mom she used to love her just like you.I would like to say that she was obsessed with her."you stare at him while hearing his words carefully.

Y/n:"Ohh so where is your mom I mean your parents?"he turn his face other side controlling his emotions.

Taehyung:"u-umm they have become s-stars."pointing at the sky with his finger he stare at the sky with his glistening eyes.You stare at him with your teary eyes feeling his pain.

Y/n:"Taehyung."softly calling his name you stare at him while he ignores your stare.

Taehyung:"I think we should leave now.It's getting colder."He about to leave but stop as you held his wrist while he close his eyes as he don't want you to see him crying.

Y/n:"CAN I HUG YOU?"Slowly leaving his hand you stand in front of him looking into his teary eyes.

Y/n:"I know how you are feeling right now.I just wan-----your words get interrupt as he pulls you in a tight hug.You stay froze at his sudden move.Snuggling into your neck he tighten the hug.It's the first time you are seeing his this vulnerable like a child.Slowly lifting your arms you hug him back.

Y/n:"Iam here with you.you can share with me anything I will listen to you everytime."saying that you pat his back softly.He pulls you more close to him.You about to break the hug but he  deny to do that.Getting apart....

Taehyung:"Can we stay like this for few moments?"Smiling at his cute demand you nod.His manly cologne making you go crazy.Both of your heart is beating fast.He wants to stop the time.

Next day>>>>>

On the call***

Taehyung:"Hyung did you find out which police department took the case?"licking his lips he rest his left hand on the wall.

Namjoon:"yeah it was seoul police department."looking outside the window he sigh loudly.

Taehyung:"Hyung send Jimin or jungkook to find out all the information.It's clear that this fucking  john is link with this case."clenching his jaw he want to sit on the bed.

Namjoon:"Don't worry we are very close to the end of case.We will find that criminal and put him behind the bar."getting out from the car he start to walk towards KIA's building.Everyone start to bow at him as he enters inside the building.

Taehyung:"I think I just have to stay here a little more then I will be there with you guys."

Namjoon:"Ok tae Iam hanging up now.I have to handle another case so all the best for you."entering inside his office room he immediately sit on the chair.

Taehyung:"Ok hyung.All the best to you guys as well as."saying that he cut the call and throw the phone beside him.

You were talking with momo in the phone call while lying on the bed lazily.