part:34

2 days later>>>>>

You  stare at yourself in the mirror.You look down at your dress before smiling sweetly at yourselt.You  are wearing a floral knee length green  dress with a brown cotton jacket.Tying your hairs in ponytail you shook your head being satisfied with your looks.

Y/n:"Iam looking good enough."suddenly the door burst open by momo.She also wearing same as you.Both of you are doing twining.

Momo:"Wow you looking so pretty sis."she hug you softly before looking at you up to down in awww.

Y/n:"You are also looking very pretty momo."you said genuinely.

Momo:"Not more than you though."pushing you aside she look at the mirror checking herself.

Y/n:"Uncle,aunty are ready?"she nod while you look at the wall clock.It's showing  7:03 am.

Momo:"Iam very excited for the camping.Wow after a long time we going to enjoy."she link her arms with you before dragging you to downstairs.

Momo quickly leave your arm as she run towards her romentic boyfriend.You just stood in the staircase smiling at them.

Suddenly someone enter inside the house making your breathing stop.His roaming eyes finally meet with yours.His look is different.His blue hair is now black,his natural hair colour.He is wearing white t-shirt with brown leather jacket,blue tight jeans.His looks making your heart skip a beat.You want to look away from him but your eyes betraying you.He smirk when he notice your reaction.you immediately look away from him.

YOU HATE TO ADMIT THAT YOU STILL LOVE HIM.

M/M:"Wow y/n you also looking so pretty.My both child are beautiful."you smile at her before standing beside her like a mamma's girl.

Y/n:"Thank you aunty.You also looking very pretty."she smile shyly.

M/D:"Ok guys I think we should leave now."saying that he start to pick food buskets.Jimin and taehyung walk towards him to help.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:

You and momo stare at the girl whom Jin brought.You both stare at her in aww.

Momo:"She is so pretty y/n."her eyes still gazing the girl.

Y/n:"Yes you are right.She is looking like a disney princess."You both look at eachother before saying -

Y/n&momo:"A REAR LIFE PRINCESS."

Jin:"Ok guys Iam introducing my girlfriend she is kim Jisoo."she slightly bows at you all.

Jisoo:"Hello everyone.Nice to meet you."you and both couldn't believe in your eyes.

Jungkook:"Don't mind unnie but how you can like this old man?he is too old for you."jin give him a death glare while everyone laugh.

Jin:"Old will be your parents not me.Iam still young and handsome."he caress his jaw sassily.

Jungkook:"you forget to look in the mirror hyung."he again glare at him.

Jin:"I will curse you if you again says that."jungkook quickly lift his hand in surrender.

Jisoo come to you and momo.you both  handshake with her friendly.

Momo:"Don't mind can I ask what you  apply on your skin?"you widen your eyes before hitting her arm.

Jisoo:"Nothing special.Just I take care of my skin."she smile sweetly at momo.

Momo:"You are really very pretty."

Y/n:"Please don't mind her unnie."jisoo shook her head as no.

Jisoo:"Are you both sisters?"she look at your outfits as you are twinning with momo.