part:35

2 days later>>>>

Coming out from the college gate you stand beside road waiting for a cab.Finally you can live like a normal girl.There is no one who will forbid you from doing anything.You can go anywhere whenever you want.It's your freedom now.Finally you are free from everything.

Suddenly a car stop in front of you making you look at that.Coming out from the car Taehyung take out his brown sunglass from his face.His white shirt hugging his well built body perfectly.

Taehyung:"Hi moon."he stand in front of you showing you his charming smile.

Y/n:"Are you blind?Can't you see?"he lean forward a little to your face.

Taehyung:"Yes Iam blind.Blind in your love."rolling your eyes you start to walk away from him while he immediately follows you like a puppy.

Y/n:"Why are you following me mr?Go away."he grab your hand turning you towards him.

Taehyung:"Get in the car I will drop you to home."you yank his hand before looking at him.

Y/n:"no need thank you mr officer."you again about to turn he again grab your hand making you annoyed

Taehyung:"But Iam not an officer."raising you brows at him you cross your arms in front of him.

Y/n:"Who are you then?"he also imitates you action.

Taehyung:"Iam your PROTECTOR,remember?"you let out a chuckle.

Y/n:"Sorry but I can't pay you for the job now."Saying that you walk pass by him.

Taehyung:"You can pay me by giving me your heart."you turn to look at him making a fake shock reaction.

Y/n:"Then I will die if I give you my heart."he also make fake shock reaction before laughing.

Taehyung:"THEN LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO."you stare at him intensely.

Y/n:"I will think about that mr officer."saying that you get into his car making him smile in victory.

Taehyung:"Ahhh you are hot but your actions are hotter."saying that he also get in the car.

:
:
:
:
:
:

Time skip>>>>

Momo come out from the bathroom only in towal.She come in front of mirror drying her hair with hairdryer.

Momo:"Jimin is so lucky to have me."keeping the dryar she set her hair  properly.

Suddenly the door burst open by none  other than JIMIN.His eyes start to roam in her body.Her scream bring him to reality.A pillow hit on his face as soon as he look at her face.

Momo:"leave from here pervert."she shout at him before looking for something to cover her body.

Jimin:"Why are you getting shy babe."saying that he close the door before coming towards her.

Momo:"Ahh wh-why are you coming close j-jimin."her heart start to beat faster than before.she about to hit with the dressing table before that jimin pull her by grabbing her waist.Her heart drop by their closeness.

Jimin:"You are so fucking beautiful my spicy chili."saying that he lean to kiss her.She felt current on her body when his lips touch her.She immediately kiss him back.He smirk between the kiss.His hand slowly went towards her waist pulling her up before going towards the bed without breaking the kiss.

Pushing her softly on the bed he immediately hovering above her kissing her again.Her hand grab his shoulder tightly.Breaking the kiss he look down at her.

Jimin:"I can't control myself now."she put her hand on his cheek.

Momo:"Then don't."he smirk before giving her wet kisses on her neck to shoulder.She start to moan badly.Her shaky hand went towards his shirt bottons.

Before they can go any further the door burst open.

M/M:"Jimin wil----her words get stop when her eyes fell on the bed.Momo immediately push jimin from her making him fell on the floor harshly.

Momo:"M-mom---

M/M:"Pleaee keep going,keep going."saying that she slowly close the  door behind her before putting her hands on her mouth.

Jimin:"What was that?"he slowly get up before looking at her.

Momo:"Ahhhh it's so embarrassing.How I will show her my face now?"she cover her face with hands.

Jimin:"Should we continue then?"She immediately glare at him.

Momo:"Shut up you pervert."rolling his eyes he sit beside her.

Jimin:"You are the one who was impatient than me."she start to hit him with her little punches.He laugh at her reaction.

:
:
:
:
:
:

You enter inside the kitchen as momo's mother was cooking.You smile sweetly when she turn to look at you.

M/M:"come come dear.Why are you standing there?"you goes towards her standing beside her.

Y/n:"Can I help you aunty?"she smile sweetly at you.

M/M:"You don't have to dear.I will manage."she start to cut the vegetables.You bites your lips before taking the knife from her hand.

M/M:"Y/n I will do that.You don't have to dear."putting the cutter board on the counter you start to cut.

Y/n:"Aunty you said that Iam your daughter then it's my responsibility to help you right."

M/M:"Yes you are right then."

Y/n:"Where is momo?I didn't get to see her for a while."her mom immediately start to laugh.

M/M:"Let me tell you a funny thing."you give her the attention.

M/M:"I cought them making out in her  room."she start to laugh when you just stare at her in shock face.You are feeling second hand embarrassment.

Y/n:"and you don't mind?"she shook her head as no.

M/M:"why I would be?I approved them.Iam not the type of old mind."she give you a proud look as you chuckle at her.

Suddenly you cut your finger making it bleed.She quickly grab your hand quickly dragging you towards the water tap.

M/M:"Ahh I told you not to do but here you are.Look you cut your finger."she blow on your finger.Her eyes are showing worries for you.You didn't feel the pain as your heart is feeling happy.

M/M:"Come with me.I will band---

Y/n:"Iam fine aunty.Don't worry it's just a little cut."

M/M:"But your cu---you immediately hug her tightly letting the tears falling.

M/M:"Dear are you crying?Are you feeling the pain?"you just keep hugging her tightly.

Y/n:"Thank you for giving me love."she smiles before Patting your back softly.

M/M:"You are my another child so you will never be unloved by me."

M/D:"Also by me."he enter inside looking at you both.You break the hug before wiping the tears.

M/D:"Ohh why my angel is crying?"he come towards you.

Y/n:"A-angel?"he smile before patting your head.

M/D:"Momo is my PRINCESS and now you are my ANGEL."

Y/n:"Ahh you all are making me emotional."he pull in a hug as you hug  him back.