part:11

Entering inside a room which was locked since 2 years you slowly close the door behind you.turning on the lights you walk towards the precious things you made.Every things in this room is covered with clothes.Slowly you remove the clothes and look at the paintings.

Y/n:"I had dreams taehyung.Iam not dreamless girl."your eyes get teary to see the paintings which you drawn.

Y/n:"If my dad would supported me that time I would have been successful."Wiping the tears you sit down on the sofa.

FLASHBACKS 2 YEARS AGO>>>>>

Y/n:"PLEASE DAD DON'T!!!"you tries to stop him who is throwing all the paintings on the floor.

Mr choi:"SHUT UP!YOU JUST LOST YOUR MIND Y/N.I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN MY REPUTATION."saying that he again takes a painting and throw that away.Tears are non-stop falling from your eyes as you shut close your eyes tightly as he is destroying all the hardworks of yours in front of your eyes.

Y/n:"D-dad please st-stop.Please d-dad."covering  your ears you sit down on the floor.

Mr choi:"YOU WILL DO WHAT I WILL TELL YOU TO DO.GOT IT?"making you stand on your feet he look at your  crying face.

Y/n:"D-dad-----

Mr choi:"If you don't want to see my dead face then you have to do what I say ok?"nodding your head slowly you sniff while crying hard.

Mr choi:"This room will be close for forever with your shitty dream.GOT IT Y/N?"shaking you by your shoulder he look at you with his angry eyes.

Y/n:"OK!FINE I-I WILL NEVER ENTER IN THIS ROOM."kicking the painting angrily on more time he leave the room.

You slowly sit on the sofa with your shaky body...You look down at the mess you dad created.

Y/n:"Ahhhhhhh!"shouting loudly you start to sob as you quickly cover your mouth.

PRESENT>>>>>>

Shooking your head you get up from the sofa and walk towards the tool and sit down before picking up a brush to paint.
Slightly smiling you start to paint.

2 days later>>>>>>

Getting out from the mr choi's room taehyung slowly close the door...

Y/n:"What are you doing taehyung?"He stood froze on his place while you stare at his back.

Y/n:"Why you entered inside the dad's room?slowly turning to you he takes a deep breathe thinking what to say to you.

Taehyung:"U-umm actually I heard some noise inside the room so I----

Y/n:"Ohh chill teddy why are you seems like you saw a ghost?"Chuckling at his reaction you hit on your forehead.

Taehyung:"Ahhh yeah I saw a ghost who is in front of me."

Y/n:"Yeahh how dare you to call me ghost."glaring at him you let out a scoff.

Taehyung:"Sorry sorry."turning around you says--

Y/n:"Iam going to sleep bye bye."you about to walk suddenly his question stops you.

Taehyung:"Y/n are you not doubting me?won't you see if Iam telling truth or not?"narrowing your eyes you turn around and smile.

Y/n:"I TRUST YOU MORE THAN ANYONE TEDDY."looking into his eyes you can see a slight shockness in his eyes as he didn't expect that from you.

Taehyung:"Don't trust Anyone blindly y/n.You will get hurt later."

Y/n:"I don't know about anyone but Iam sure that you will never betray me.Right teddy bear?"smiling cheekily you look into his eyes.

Without saying anything he pulls you in a hug.your eyes get wide open at his action.Patting your hair he let out a chuckle which gives you goosebumps on your skin.

Y/n:"What happ----

Taehyung:"Just stay still for a moments please."You quickly hug him back.His body always looks like teddy bear to you..fluffy fluffy teddy bear.

Y/n:"ahh you are making me obsessed with your hugs.Don't do that mr protector nor I will be doom for sure."

Taehyung:"You will not miss y/n.As long as Iam with you I will always protect you."both of you tighten the hug.

Next day>>>>

You look towards your best friend who is sucking her lolipop.Sitting beside her you lay down on the bed.

Momo:"What's wrong?any problem babe?"saying that she turn her face to look at you.

Y/n:"Momo I don't know what I want to do."letting out a sigh you close your eyes.

Momo:"Y/nieeee I have been noticing you since 2 months.You seems change."opening your eyes you look at her smirking face.

Y/n:"What do you mean?I didn't get you."she lay down beside you before answering.

Momo:"YOU ARE IN LOVE Y/N,DEEPLY IN LOVE."Widening your eyes you quickly get up and look down at her.

Y/n:"W-what are you s-saying?Me and love hahahah.It's really funny."you says without looking at her.

Momo:"Y/nieee I know you since our childhood.I can know everything which you are feeling right now.We are not just best friends but sisters right.So you can share with me,I will listen."looking at her with your teary eyes you chuckle.

Y/n:"N-no Iam fine and about love I---

Momo:"YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH TAEHYUNG RIGHT?"you look at her being shock.

Y/n:"What n-no I don't."you quickly look away as you felt your heart is beating fast by hearing his name.

Momo:"I want you to know if he has any girlfriend before your feelings increase for him.I don't want you to get hurt y/n.Are you getting what Iam saying?"placing her hand on your shoulder she look at you.

Y/n:"I don't love him I guess.No no I don't."

Momo:"Are you telling me or you are convincing yourself huh?The way you stare at him,the way you care for him,the way you get jealous,the way you blush thinking about him,do you really think that it's not love huh?"

Y/n:"No no it's not love.We are just f-friends.JUST FRIENDS."saying that you quickly get inside the bathroom.Closing the door behind you quickly place hand on your chest to calm down your heart.

To Be Continue.......