part:28

next morning>>>

Y/n:"WHAT?NO WAY."glaring at hanual you get up from the chair.

Hanual:"Don't shout at me.He is going that's way so he will drop you to your University."rolling your eyes you shift your gaze towards the person who is standing a little far away.

Y/n:"Look I will take another bodyguard but not him though please."getting up hanual look at you lazily as he was not in the mood to fight with you.

Hanual:"Taeyan take her and drop her safely ok."he look towards taeyan while ignoring your glare.

Taeyan:"Ok boss."saying that he leave from there.

Hanual:"Hurry up princess nor you will be late."scoffing internly you take your bag and stomp from there.

>>>>>>>>>

Staring at the window you lost in thoughts.Taeyan was focus in the driving.He look at you with his corner of eye observing you silently.

Taeyan:"Why is so silence here?"frowning slightly you turn your head to look at him.

Y/n:"Any problem then?Iam not in a mood to talk with you.But here you are talking to me.Huh do you have any idea how you talk rudely with me everytime.Like Iam your ex or something but what to say you are jerk who don't have common sense but I didn't complain to----- instently  you stop talking when he step on the brake harshly making you come forward by sudden force,but he was quick enough to put his hand on your forehead,saving you from hitting on the dashboard.

Slowly you straight sit back before Looking at him with widening eyes but his reaction was normal.You get a flashback that exactly that kind of incident happened with Taehyung.He saved you just like Taehyung.His action was exactly like Taehyung.You are Speechless that can't open your mouth.

Taeyan:"You talk too much.I just said a  line but girl you just talk to me like you haven’t talk for months."shooking his head he again start the engine and drive normally while you just stare at him with so much emotions which are blowing inside.

Taeyan:"What?What are you looking at?"

Y/n:"T-Thank you TAEHYUN---

Taeyan:"TAEYAN,MY NAME IS TAEYAN NOT TAEHYUNG."blinking your eyes you slowly nod before turning your head towards the window.

Y/n:"THANK YOU T-TAEYAN."a tear fell from your eyes.

Getting out from the car you close the door.Suddenly a scream make you jump in fear.You quickly turn to look at the person who just shout.

Momo:"My fucking eyes.Are you for r-real?"coming towards taeyan she start to scan him from head to toe.Taeyan look at you before looking at her.

Y/n:"U-Umm momo lis---

Momo:"You are alive I can't believe my eyes."she gasp before looking at you with wide eyes.

Momo:"You are right y/niee your love is aliv---you quickly shut her mouth by putting your hand.

Y/n:"Y-you can go taeyan.She is my friend."saying that you drag her inside the gate while taeyan look at you both with weird expression.

Taeyan:"Not crazy but craziest."saying that he get on the car before driving  away.

>>>>>>>

Momo:"O-ohh so he is just similar with Taehyung."nodding her head she  tap her chin.

Y/n:"Yup and his name is Taeyan."putting the tray of foods you sit beside her.