BABIES AND CARNIVALS

So I was rereading the Special Chapter the one set in the future just to clarify when Ash said Audrey and Davie were sisters he was telling the truth  to Davie because Imogen was the baby carrier of Ash's daughter - in  short Audrey Jr is the biological daughter of Imogen and Ash .

I might expand on that later since I do plan to release another special when I eventually reveal who Ash's husband is. Or unless you prefer it be a mystery?

Second , Davie and Audrey had granddaughters named after them 🥰🥰 I didn't realise I was doing a classic yrkkh where the names are recycled in later generations ; the first Davie and Audrey were friends and the second set were half sisters .

Just a warning disclaimer this chapter will mention rape or more apperantly gang rape and first time having sex both of which are sensitive

NOVEMBER 1999

Audrey and Daniel www walking hand in hand around the hall of mirrors.

Audrey inspected one of her distorted  reflections , "does this make my ass look fat?"

    Daniel chuckled , "you're really not a fan of hall of mirrors are you?"

            "Not at all. They make me lose k weird."

         Daniel took her hand in his , "but you're having fun with me right?"

            Audrey smirked , "i'm." Her and Daniel hadn't defined what their relationship was given he had a limited time before his competition ended and he would inevitably return back to Rosewood.

              Daniel smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist , "do you feel  the connection between us now?"

        Audrey snorted and wrapped her arms around his neck , "you know when you say that it makes you sound like a hippy right."

    They both laughed before he asked again , "I mean it. That night at the party when we hooked up - when we made love , I felt connection between us and I still do even now. But what about you?"

               Audrey stared at him  - she enjoyed hanging around with him more so than her on and off boyfriend Dexter . Daniel was nice and sweet he believed in the goodness of others that existed in this crappy world.

              "I think I do." She smirked watching him smile. He leaned down and they both kissed .

          Daniel was the first to break apart , "Audrey? Will you be my girlfriend?"

      That took her by surprise - them officially dating even after her dad found him entering her room she hadn't clarified Daniel as her boyfriend. She hadn't thought that far , their relationship was more of live in the moment.

      "You live in Rosewood Daniel. "

    "We can do long distance." He suggested , "I really want us to be official. Don't you?"

       Before Audrey could reply , Davie and Elodie appeared , "Audrey! "

              "Ugh girls. I didn't know you were here." That was a lie she had spotted them earlier but didn't want to run into them.

         "It's carnival week. " Davie deadpanned , re Queen bee's eyes landed on Daniel , "who is this tall handsome Stud."

      "Daniel. Daniel Matthews."