SPECIAL CHAPTER

So I've been debating on this and after careful consideration decided to just write it for  fun

   19 years later : MILLWOOD

       "Coming."  Ash called out to the caller on the other side of his door . "Audrey put that down sweetie it's not a toy."  He took the spoon from the four year old setting her down in her travel coy

             He opened the door and to his surprise a girl with short brown hair was on the other  "Can I help you young lady?" He smiled at her.

            The girl seemed to be studying him and looked nervous , "hey. Uh..are you perhaps Asher Rodrigo Vega?"

            The web developer nodded , "yes I'm him. And you are?"

            "Right." The girl smiled , "uhm..my name is Davie Fitz."

             The smile dropped off Ash's face upon hearing the familar names and looked at the girl in complete realization , "Davie?"

                    The girl , Davie , Imogen's daughter , nodded , "Yes. I'm your daughter."

                   Ash was temporarily shocked given the last time he saw the girl she was a baby , a newborn  ," baby?" He recalled the nick name  he had called her by when he was just a teenager

              "Excuse me."

             "Nothing." He cleared his throat  and smiled at her ,"come in."

             "Thank you."

             He led the girl into his home , toys scattered over the floor  "sorry this place is a mess, my husband is usually the one who deals with the kids and they listen to him more than me."

                     "It's fine," Davie smiled , Ash noticed her eyes went on Audrey who shyly waved at the older girl  , "she's so pretty . how old is she?"

                "Four. Her name's Audrey." Ash looked at his daughter whom he named after his late mom , "she's the middle child. Aaron's the oldest he's eight and little Arnold is six months old" he offered Davie some juice.

               "I see they all got the letter A from their Dad." Davie joked.

                 Ash smiled looking at the girl , "Audrey's biologically mine , Aaron and Arnold are my husband's," he smirked , "my husband wanted the kids to start with the same letter as me."

                    "So Audrey?" She looked at the girl who giggled , "is my sister?"

                   "She is." Ash said.

           Davie seemed to be far in thought before snapping out , "so how long have you and your husband been married?"

             "Almost seven years now , in high school he was my boyfriend."

                    "Oh that's so sweet." Davie really looked happy for him

            "You don't mind your dad being being into men?" Asher asked

            "Of course not , besides my parents , Aria and Ezra have a huge gap between them , you're basically an upgrade." At that the two laughed and contuined to talk.

                "I was fifteen when my parents told me I was adopted ," Davie said brushing a strand of her brown hair behind her ear , "they told me my bio parents were high school kids , my birth  mom wanted me to be named Davie , hence my name Davie Fitz."

                 "Yeah," Ash smiled but it was a sad one as he thought of Imogen , "Davie was the name of your mom's mother. She was the nicest person your mom knew."

                "How was she like?" Davie asked out of the blue , "my mom? I found out she died , it's why I'm even here actually. I never wanted to know my bio parents , my parents were enough but then earlier this year I got curious and looked you up. "

             "Your mom," Ash smiled remembering Imogen , his heart could and never forget her. He loved Imogen  not like his husband but he loved her regardless during the times they faced . He really missed Imogen Adams, "was a good person. The kindest actually."

                     Davie smiled , "uh...I hear you are a web developer , that's cool."

             Asher chuckled , "it is. Never knew I really  like computers untill after  high school." Sometimes he wondered if it wasn't for Mouse would he have found the passion, the both of them had created programs and algothrims.

           He looked at the nineteen years old seriously , "given you looked me up I guess you're aware of what your mother and our friends went through?" Nothing was ever hidden on the internet.

             "The Five Pretty Liars and Handsome One of  Millwood?" She asked and he nodded , "yeah I was shocked when i read my bio parents were deemed ' Liars ' like my mom and her friends ' The Little liars of Rosewood."

                     Ash made a face looking at it from Davie's point of view , he and Faran had done their own little research about The Little liars of Rosewood when one of the A copycats had sent them on a wild goose chase in that town . A started in Rosewood and yet was contuined in their town to terrioize him and the girls and that lead to a bunch of A's following after them.

            Of  all the A's he and the girls faced that particular enemy who lured them to Rosewood  was not his favorite given how dangerous they were. But story for another day.

            "I'm sorry , your life has been shadowed by A'ssilants and your parents, adoptive and bio  getting caught in."

              "I don't mind and you don't have to apologize. " Davie shrugged , "my parents told me the full truth why A was targeting them. I wanted to hear your story , if you don't mind me at all."

             "It's no problem." Ash said the pAst was behind him , "I've time."

     Who do you think is Ash's husband , Greg or Chip? 🤭🤭🤭 It's one of them i guarantee you that.

Why does Davie Jr think Asher is her bio dad when he obviously isn't? You just have to wait and find out