' NORMAL ' AGAIN

THURSDAY

            "How crazy is it your mom is actually the woman our Dad has been going on as the love of his life." Dylan exclaimed earning a nod from his brother.

                "Hold up." Asher looked at the two brothers surprised by their words , "how sure are you my mom is the ' love of his life '."  The three boys wwtw

            Chris snorted ,  "Our dad has always told us about the girl he fell in love with at seventeen, the one that got away."

                  "Audrey Vega." The two brothers said in sync before bursting into a fist of laughs.

                   Ash just listened and shrugged , "well , my mom has never mentioned your dad before , atleast not to me." Which made sense , why would any parent talk to their kids about an ex they had during their youth.

                 "Well ," Dylan slipped an arm around the handsome liar , "our dad has been looking out the window of your house ever since that day he and Ashely ran into your mom."

                "The man's acting like a teenager in love. It's like he's waiting for am opportunity to run into your mom."  Chris added.

                "My mom has also been acting out of character since she saw your dad again," Ash admitted with a smirk. His mom was a confident woman and sometimes a little scary , but ever since he saw her meet Mr Matthews, she kept looking out the window as if trying to avoid someone.

                "So your mom's last name is Vega. And you're Vega too?" Dylan scratched his fuzzy hair , "how didn't I notice that before , you and your mom also start with the letter A. "

           "Please , how we're supposed to know Ash is the son of Dad's old flame."

                  Ash was just glad they didn't ask him why he went by his mom's surname and not his Dad's. The three boys finally arrived at Millwood High.

              "So , if our parents click with one another . " Dylan began , "do you think they will get married to each other? Would that make us a blended family?"

                   "You're going way too far ahead."  Chris muttered and slapped the back of his brother's head.

                 Ash on the other hand kept quiet , based on his mother's behavior the last week , he was sure she too has feelings for Mr Matthews. But her getting remarried was a stretch too far , but for some reason he didn't mind the idea of being a step brother to Chris , Dylan and Ashley.

                  "Off to computer class."

        "To see Mouse."  Chris and Ash teased Dylan who gave them the middle finger before running off. Eventually , Chris also went to his own class rushing and Ash knew it was most likely to just go see Tabby since they shared the same class.

                 "Hey you."  Chip said from behind him with a bright smile on his face.

             Ash smirked , "hey there handsome . What you up to?"

                Chip stood closer to him. ,"Escorting the most coolest guy around the hall." 

              "Stop being cheesy." Ash bit the inside of his jaw.

              Chip just smiled at his reaction , "but you like it don't you?"

                Asher merely scoffed not dignifying that  with a response . He found cheesy Chip cute but flirty chip very hot but he was going to tell the other boy that.