OLD BONDS AND NEW ONES

Gotta secret , can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save , better lock it in your pocket , taking this one to the grave. If I show you that I'll know you won't tell what I said. Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

 Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Our liars are back. So I'm thinking , would you guys like to a multiverse version of this fanfic but the plot is similar to the OG pretty little liars. The entire cast from Original Sin and Ash but the plot is massively centred around the predecessor show . For instant , instead of Allison disappearing , Imogen would be the one and the liars being blackmailed by a wait for it......a unknown A🤯🤯🤯. This fic would be ongoing with this one but what do you think?

TUESDAY

        Audrey hugged Marjorie , "it's been so long hasn't it Marge?"

              "It has. We really don't frequently see each other anymore do we?" Noa's mom asked as her and Audrey sat down at the table.

           "We're all so busy." Sidney said and Audrey couldn't believe her and the girls  were  all  back together , she had never thought she would see them again . She looked at the empty chair and frowned realizing Davie couldn't be with them today.

              Her and Davie were never really that close and although they hadn't kept in contact in years , Audrey had seen the person the former queen bee had transformed into. From a mean girl to a mature woman who believed in radiating kindness that she passed it onto Imogen from whom Audrey had observed was a good girl and opposite of who Davie was at that age.

           Obviously what happened to Angela changed all of them ; both in a positive and negative aspect ,Davie had just fallen under the former option and Audrey had grown a sense of respect her teenage self would never have developed for Davie. It hurt she had never fully reached out to her. Why did Davie kill herself anyway that she left poor Imogen behind?

              "Well ," Corey, Faran'a mom  said , "one's thing for sure . None of us are winning mother of the year award"

              "No shit there." Audrey agreed a small laughter broke out amongst the mothers and former friends

            "You know things are dire when the great Corey Bryant  graces us with her presence and the ever wild trash mouth Audrey agrees with her." Marjorie said.

               Corey merely smiled, he"Love you too Marge."

           "Hold the phone,"  Audrey gasped and glared at her former best friend , "did you bitches use to call me wild trash mouth behind my back?" She ignored Marjorie's laughter along with the rest.

                  "In our defense ," Sidney smiled , "you had a lack of censorship on your words, it's surprising you're a family lawyer now. " That made all of them laugh in find nostagla , it had been so many years since those days .