Andy: How I love feeling you inside me.

Robert: This is the best place I like to be.

They continued loving each other and exchanging words of affection until they were tired and finally fell asleep.

Over the next few weeks, Andy and Robert were always getting gifts for the baby. Elena and Sandra were preparing lots of beautiful embroidery and knitted clothes for when the baby was born. The two sisters were increasingly closer and Andy felt very happy to have the whole family around. With the sisters' rapprochement, they decided to take a trip they always dreamed of, but were never able to take. They wanted to go on this trip together, before the baby was born, as Elena wanted to be close to her daughter and granddaughter full time when the little one arrived. They quickly organized the trip with their husbands, where they would spend a few weeks getting to know Latin countries.

While they traveled, Andy and Robert spent their time between work and preparing for their daughter's arrival. They bought some clothes and also chose the wardrobe and crib. As they still had a lot of time ahead of them, they calmly chose everything so that the room would be as Andy had dreamed of.

Andy looked for wallpaper in several stores, but none of them pleased her. Nothing seemed like the couple's style. They wanted a decoration that reminded them of firefighters, but everything they saw they thought didn't look like a baby's room, as they were always very dark colors and designs that weren't cute.

For many days they looked for the ideal art for the wallpaper, but they were still unsuccessful. Then, in one of the stores, the saleswoman gave them a good option.

Seller: We can ask a designer to create the art according to what you want and then, after you approve the art, we will have the wallpaper made.

Andy: I loved that idea. We still have a lot of time to prepare the room and I want everything to be beautiful when our daughter arrives.

Seller: This process will take some time to complete, but as you contacted us in advance, I'm sure everything will be ready before the baby is born.

The saleswoman scheduled Andy and Robert to talk to the designer the following week.

In the car, as they were driving home, Robert asked:

Robert: Are you sure you need all this? We can give up on the idea of making a room with firefighter decor and choose a regular baby wallpaper.

Andy: I can only imagine a beautiful room with little teddy bears spread across the wall and everyone wearing the 19th uniform. I'm sure it will look beautiful, we just need to find a designer who can do what I'm imagining.

Robert: Okay. We'll do as you wish.

He placed a kiss on the back of his wife's hand.

Robert: You are making my dream of being a father come true and I want you to do everything the way you dream too.

Andy: You're the best husband in the world. I love you.

Robert: I love you and I love our daughter.

Andy: And speaking of our daughter, we need to decide on her name. How am I going to have all her personalized accessories embroidered if she doesn't have a name yet?

Robert: Well, our list of names is only growing. And that's not my fault, you know.

Andy laughed, because she actually added a new name to the list every day.