Chapter 21

Andy and Robert were kissing when they were interrupted by a man.

Man: Desculpe interrompê-los. Eu gostaria de conversar com a senhorita. (Sorry to interrupt you. I would like to speak with her.)

Robert: Ela está acompanhada, caso não tenha percebido. (She's accompanied, in case she hadn't noticed.)

Man: Me desculpe, você me interpretou errado. Eu quero fazer um convite para que ela desfile no próximo Carnaval. Gostaríamos que ela desfilasse como passista em um carro alegórico. (I'm sorry you got me wrong. I want to invite her to parade at the next Carnival. We would like her to parade as a passista (dancer) on a float.)

Robert: Ah sim. Me desculpe pelo mal entendido. Bom, ela não é brasileira e não sabe falar português, então, eu preciso traduzir para ela. (Oh yes. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Well, she's not Brazilian and doesn't know how to speak Portuguese, so I need to translate for her.)

Robert translated its invitation to Andy. Since she learned a little more about the Brazilian Carnival, she was already dreaming of getting to know it, but she never imagined that she would be invited to participate in the parades. So, she was delighted with the proposal, but knew that it would be impossible to accept. They wouldn't be able to get away from work again in such a short period of time. So she had to refuse.

Robert: Ela pediu para agradecer o convite, mas infelizmente ela não conseguirá retornar ao Brasil no Carnaval. (She asked to thank you for the invitation, but unfortunately she won't be able to return to Brazil for Carnival.)

Man: Eu entendo. Fiquem com o meu cartão. Se nos próximos anos conseguirem retornar, o convite permanecerá em aberto, pois ela realmente samba tão bem que ainda não acredito que não seja brasileira. ( I understand. Keep my card. If in the next few years they manage to return, the invitation will remain open, because she really samba so well that I still can't believe she's not Brazilian.)

So the man left them alone.

Robert: I'm proud of you.

Andy: I ​​was happy with the invitation. Who knows, maybe in another year we can return for Carnival.

Robert: You would look stunning in a carnival costume.

They kissed and continued enjoying the party.

When they arrived at the hotel, Andy was so happy, she kept dancing inside the room. Her joy was something that won Robert over and he never tired of watching her dance.

Robert: Will I have the privilege of having the most beautiful passista (dancer) doing an exclusive show for me?

Andy: You can have the show and everything else you want. You gave me an unforgettable night and I want it to end even better.

She said getting closer and closer to him. She wrapped her arms around Robert's neck, bringing his face down to hers.

Andy: Robert Sullivan, thank you for always making me happy.

Robert: Seeing you happy makes me happy.

And upon hearing that, she immediately joined her lips to his, giving him a hot, intense kiss. Robert pulled her around the waist, carrying Andy. She wrapped her legs around his waist, without them leaving their lips for even an instant. They were getting more and more intense and feeling the urge to love each other.

Robert sat her on the counter to remove her dress. Seeing her in only her underwear, he wanted her even more. He went back to kissing her not only on the mouth, but also all over her body, leaving traces of his love. His hands massaged her back, searching for the clasp on her bra, which he managed to find quickly.