I'd like to discuss it.

Start from the beginning

"Because we have it and read it or?"

"I wasn't going to do anything."

"Theo, this notebook is filled with suicide notes dating back to the beginning of this year."

"And I have 10 more dating back to when I first got home. It's... it's just venting."

"So you don't feel the want to hurt yourself?"

I ran one of my hands down my face. "I... I don't know." I whispered.

"Did you feel that one day they would actually be reading one of your letters?"

"I don't know."

"I'd like to talk about why this is happening. I think you need to tell everyone what they did to you."

My eyes flashed to Paisley who was staring at me with sad eyes.

"I'd rather not."

"I'd like to discuss it. Start from what happened at home. How did they take you?"

I shook my head and looked back down at the desk. "I don't want to talk about this."

"I understand you don't. Paisley only moved forward once she was able to talk to me about this. You haven't said anything to me other than they drugged you and you protected your sister. I think you really need to tell us." Tara spoke gently like she always did but it set me on edge.

"Paisley already told people. I don't need to."

"I told people what I remembered. You were the one downstairs when they came in. You were the one they kept dragging out to a different room and you were the one coming back drugged with a haunted look in your eyes. I don't know what they did to you when I was left alone. You've never said one word." Paisley's voice shook.

I swallowed and didn't move.

"Theo, if you really can't talk about this right now that's fine, but I do need to know if they did anything other than drug you."

I heard someone get up and walk over to me. My Dad crouched down next to me and I could see him out of the corner of my eye. My eyes watered.

"I don't want anyone to look at me differently."

"Baby... We won't. I need to know what they did to you." My Dad sounded near tears.

I was already aware of what these same men had done to him and I knew that they had broken him for a very long time. He wouldn't let any of us kids out of his eyesight for the longest time. We had all been moved into their room at night for 6 months before he let us go back to our rooms. We weren't allowed to stay home alone or go out alone with friends for almost 2 years. He hardly left us.

"We were going to watch a movie. Paisley wasn't feeling good after training so she wanted to watch it in her room. I went downstairs to get popcorn and drinks. Someone knocked on the back door. Pack members were the only ones who came to the house so I just went and opened the door. There were three men. I didn't recognize them so I went to slam the door and they came in. I tried to fight back. I really tried. Especially when one went to go upstairs. I didn't want them to know Paisley was home. She heard me being thrown around and everything and came out of the room. I screamed at her to run but she couldn't get the door unlocked before they grabbed her too. They threatened to kill her if I didn't stop fighting. So I stopped.

They taped her mouth and her wrists. The guy that was the leader whispered that if I didn't shut up and walk he would stab us and leave us for dead. So I did. At least until we got to their van. I attacked and got them to drop Paisley, she ran, and I screamed for help, hoping patrol would hear me. My head was slammed against the van and next thing I know, Paisley was being shoved into the van before I was yanked off the ground and thrown in. I was bleeding and they were pissed, I had killed one. Somehow. His dead body was lying next to us. Once they were on the road one of them came in the back and drugged us.