25

Wednesday Night
Sasuke's pov

I looked back at camera and Sakura and Ino's jaws were on the floor. "Sasuke who is that???? Mr. I'm-not-with-anyone!!" I unmuted and blushed, "No one. Do you guys want anything from here?" "Oh is Mr. Inconspicuous paying??" "There's no one here. I'm paying." "Right. I don't wanna spend anyone's money." "It's fine, I'm paying," I reassured her with lies.

"Sasuke, everyone knows that's total bull. Sorry Mr. Inconspicuous. I can't spend your money!!", she said loudly, talking to Naruto. Naruto took out his wallet and handed me money, at least one hundred, in twenty dollar bills. He took my phone from me and flipped the camera around, showing me with the money. This was honestly the most money I ever held or had.

"Okay Sasuke... look at you Mr. Richy-Rich," I heard Ino laugh and they took pictures. "Yup, you know, I told you I was paying. There's no one else here." "So who's holding the phone Sasuke?" They pointed out and I looked away. "I'm a magician." "You're such a liar."

"Let me look at the menu."

Seconds later they started telling me. "I'll just have The Box Combo, and Ino wants The Sandwich Combo. On mine, extra bread, and a half sweet tea, half lemonade for a drink. Extra sauce too please Mr. Inconspicuous. And Ino wants toast no fries, and then just a lemonade." "Okay, I got it since I'm the only one here," I told her with a smile.

"Whatever Sasuke, we'll see you when you get here," she laughed, "I'm pretty sure we won't see Mr Inconspicuous so I'll thank you now. Thank you Mr Inconspicuous for the food and taking care of Sasuke and making him happy. Hopefully one day Sasuke will stop denying your existence but who knows with him. I'll see you later Sasuke." "Byeee!!" "Byeee," they both said and then hung up.

I looked at Naruto. "I'll get whatever you get." He nodded and kissed my hand.

He told the lady our order, me and Sakura got the same thing but I got a straight lemonade, and he got The Caniac Combo, whatever that is. I tried to hand him the money back but he wouldn't take it. "You're paying remember? I can't make you a liar."

I blushed, "I'm not a liar." "I know you aren't, that's why you're paying."

He pulled to the first window and the lady told us our total again. I counted out the bills I would need and unbuckled my seatbelt. I got on my knees and reached over Naruto to the window to hand her the money. Naruto had his hand on the back of my thigh, rubbing it with his thumb and keeping me steady. I waited with my arms on the empty window frame for her to give back the change.

I gave her sixty dollars, the total was $57.54, and she gave me three dollars and counted the change for me as she put it in my hand.

I retracted back to my seat and Naruto moved his hand. I handed him his money back along with the forty dollars from before and he reluctantly took it and put it back in his wallet.

He pulled up to the second window and the guy handed us a cardboard thing with the drinks inside. One of the drinks had unsweetened written on it and I knew that one was Naruto's. He then started handing Naruto bags which he handed to me, which I put on the floor. Then Naruto pulled into the parking lot and parked.

He grabbed his drink and separated it from the rest of ours, putting in the cup holder. "Do you wanna try mine?" He asked, grabbing a straw. I nodded and he picked it up and handed it to me so I could try it. "It's good, I like it," I smiled. "Thank you Naruto. For getting me food again, and getting my friends food too... you didn't have to do that."

"You deserve it Sasuke, you deserve everything, so let me give you everything." He was too sweet. Way too sweet. I couldn't stop smiling and he kissed my knuckles. "You're so pretty, I love it when you smile." I smiled more and blushed, why did he pay so much attention to me??

Sooner, sadly rather than later he started driving again and I gave him Sakura's address.

We approached the house and as he turned the music down I sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't eat with you this time, Pretty," he rubbed my face apologetically. "It's okay, Naruto. I'm sorry you have to eat alone." "I won't be alone, my mom is getting everyone In-N-Out, we're gonna eat together." "That's good, thank you for bringing me here, and getting me food, and my other stuff." "You don't have to thank me but I know you want to, so you're welcome."

I smiled, glad he let me thank him properly. "Promise me you'll keep smiling like that?" I didn't know what he meant, but there's no way I could be around Naruto and not smile. "I promise." He smiled softly and opened his door, going in the back to get my stuff and then coming around to open my door for me.

I smiled again. I've been smiling so much my face hurts. He grabbed the food off the floor and separated his from the rest. He helped me out the car and put the box on the seat then grabbed the food, along with all my stuff, and walked me to the door.

"Naruto, they're gonna see you..." "I don't mind." "What if they tell my mom??", I asked worriedly. "Okay, Pretty, I'm leaving. He put the food bag on the door handle and my stuff in my backpack then on my back.

He took the drink tray in one hand and my hand in the other, "Count to three and then ring the doorbell," he placed a final kiss on my hand and handed the drinks back, walking back to his car. I rung the doorbell and turned around to watch him get in the car.

He didn't drive off, he just waited and watched me. I smiled and waved. He waved back. I hear them come to the door and they opened it soon after I turned around to look at them. Worriedly, I turned around, scared they were gonna see Naruto, but he was already gone, the only trace of him the faint smell of his cologne lingering around me.

I turned to them and smiled, "Hey." "You think you're slick, don't you Sasuke?" "I dunno what you're talking about." They grabbed the food off the door and we went inside.

Sakura pulled me aside to talk to me, "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm okay now," I told her. "I've calmed down." "Where were you today? You weren't in class." "I went to the library and then took an Uber here," I lied, hopefully more convincing this time.

"If that's what you want me to believe then I'll believe it Sasuke, but I won't get mad or judge you for whatever you were actually doing." "I was... at the library.." I told her again. She smiled, "Okay. What'd your mom kick you out for this time?"

"She said I came onto Cameron and was out of control and an embarrassment," I sighed. "Do you even know what that means??" I shook my head no. "That's so stupid."

"I know but it's okay, I'm used to it," I reassured her. "That's not a good thing Sasuke."

Hm... everyone's been saying that a lot lately

Kinda short again but yeahh