22

Sasuke's pov

When the time finally came for us to... do the deed, I was beyond scared. My hands were shaking and although the plan was smart, I was terrified. After the bell rang and students flooded out, me and Naruto, along with other students who probably didn't have any other classes, walked off campus. I clung to Naruto's side the whole time until he had opened the door to the car and let me in.

My eyes opened and looked around the car. I exhaled and looked at Naruto, a grin plastered on my face. I just ditched!!!

"Naruto... we're ditching!!", I said excitedly, taking off my backpack and putting it on the floor. "Yeah, we are," he smiled back at me.

Realization slowly creeped in and my words finally dawned on me. We just ditched. I just ditched. I am ditching. I am skipping class.

Naruto realized my panic and held my hand, taking my mind off of things as my heart started to race for a different, presumably better reason.

"Sasuke, this is my mom," he introduced. I forgot we were in this car. I removed my hand from his quickly. It felt too foreign. Too... restricted. No one was supposed to see things we did.

"Hi," I smiled, "it's nice to finally meet you!" She returned the look and smiled back at me, "You too! You're so much prettier in person!" She turned around and mumbled something I didn't catch completely. Something like: "No wonder Naruto......" and that was all I heard

My phone started ringing and I got scared, I took it out my backpack and noticed it was my mom. Should I answer?? I didn't know what to do. On one hand, I could answer and she might know I wasn't at school, on the other hand, she could yell at me and embarrass me. I don't know. I just decided on the first option.

Naruto quickly told his mom to turn the music down and I realized how quiet Naruto's car was, you couldn't even tell we were in a car, let alone on a busy street.

*this is otp*
3rd pov

"Sasuke Uchiha," she said his name as if it would kill him. "Mom.." "You are fucking tragic. WHY DO I KEEP FINDING SHIT OUT ABOUT YOU HUH???" "Huh?? I didn't do anything, I didn't even come onto Cameron to begin with, I don't even know what that is," he tried to explain myself while keeping his composure. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Naruto and his mom.

"So you're not failing two classes!? And why is your room a fucking pigsty?! On top of that, Cameron has been telling me all that you've been up to!! How long have you been trying to corrupt his mind??? Sasuke this is fucking DISGUSTING. DON'T BOTHER COMING HOME AND SHOWING YOUR FACE HERE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I RAISED YOU LIKE THIS. CAMERON WAS NICE ENOUGH TO BEFRIEND YOU AND THIS IS HIS YOU REPAY HIM!?"

There was no doubt about it, both people in the car heard the conversation although she wasn't on speaker.

"Mom I didn't do it... please.." Sasuke's faucet turned on and the water-rusted knob broke. Rena didn't care in the slightest how Sasuke begged, cried, and pleaded for her to believe him.

"Sasuke, don't come home. If I knew you wanted to sleep around with people who are supposed to be your friends, I would've left you in that orphanage. Your real mother got lucky. All I got were scraps. This is the last time I'll be contacting you until you fix your behavior."

Sasuke couldn't get another word in before she hung up, leaving tears streaming down his face. Naruto tried to console him and hug him and just try and make it better but they wouldn't stop coming. Kushina continuously looked in the back and felt her heart break each time. Sasuke wasn't just crying, he was wailing, hiccuping, and hyperventilating like a child.