13

"Mmh, are you hungry? I know you were asleep all lunch so I saved you food in case you got hungry." "Yeah, I can eat." Sasuke moved on his lap and grabbed his bad. Naruto put his hands on Sasuke's waist, trying to minimize his movement.

He also tried to minimize how much he was touching Sasuke, for his own sake. Sasuke's clothes were majorly oversized so it left much to the imagination and Naruto wanted to keep it that way. Not that he wanted to imagine Sasuke's body or anything.

It was just the opposite. He didn't want to know what he looked like underneath his clothes. But the problem was he already saw it. He tried to force the picture out of his head but he couldn't. He didn't want to touch Sasuke. It'd probably be the thing to make him break.

So he kept his touch on his waist to a minimum, he turned his head every time Sasuke would look back without thinking of distance, he thought of things so disturbing to keep his attraction to Sasuke just friendly. Because that's all it would ever be; friendly. Just friends.

"Here, let me feed you," Sasuke grinned, holding a container of blueberries. "Sure." "Just don't bite me, okay?" "No promises," he smirked. "I'll throat punch you," he threatened.

"So you'll do it to me but not Cameron? So mean..." "I'm not mean.. I'd get in trouble for it." "Yeah, and I'd be in pain if you did that." "I'd be in pain if you bit me!" "Not if you like it," he teased, hitting his head against the wall seconds after. "Don't mind that."

"You're so weird," Sasuke mumbled with a small smile. "Open your mouth." Naruto looked Sasuke in the eyes and opened his mouth. "Stick your tongue out. I wanna see your piercing." "Fine, asshole."

Sasuke gasped, "I am not!" "Yes you are, you're so mean to me," he stuck his tongue out so Sasuke could see the piercing.

...

"You're cross eyed right now," he told Sasuke who was staring adamantly at the barbell. "Shut up..." "Once again being so mean," he complained. "Can I touch it?", he looked up at him. "Why?" "I don't know, I just want to," he shrugged. "Sure... I guess."

Sasuke hesitantly touched the piercing. Naruto winced and Sasuke stopped, "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Naruto was just smiling. "Were you lying?? You're so mean, I thought I hurt you!" "Nah, it doesn't hurt, you're all good." "Meanie."

Art Class
With Sasuke

Sakura groaned as she sat next to Sasuke, "Sasuke, I'm so bored." "Well now we're in art, so you won't be bored, go get our clay." "You're so mean— bossing me around, and after all I've done for you too; I'm hurt," she faked.

Sasuke smiled, "What have you done for me?" "I've kept your secrets, I went to your house when you wanted me to, all of that, and this... this is just preposterous," she sniffled.

"Well do you want me to get the clay? And what secrets??", he questioned. "Don't worry about it, and no, I'll get it." "Why can't you tell me what secret if it's my secret?" "Because I can't, I'm just too good. I'm all knowing."

"I haven't told you any secrets," he mumbled. "I know you haven't, doesn't mean I don't know them." "I haven't told anyone my secrets, so how would you know??" 'Except Naruto, I told him about my mom and about Cameron. Wait, did Naruto tell her?? No, they don't talk.. or do they?'

"I was gonna say something about it, but I won't, because it doesn't matter." "Stop bringing attention to it then!", he whined. "It's so fun to watch you when you're like this." "You're so mean." "You love me." "I do," he sighed.

Sakura genuinely wanted to ask Sasuke about something but she didn't know how he'd react, so she just kept it to herself. For now at least, because she knew she was going to need to know the truth sooner or later.