18

A/N: im not too sure what I did with this chapter.

"Yeah, but there's a different term. For a guy, it's usually called pre, or pre-cum. Pretty much, it's just a fluid that comes out of your dick when you're turned on."

"Mmh... Weird." Naruto laughed a little, "I'm still surprised you don't know any of this, especially the pre one—since you're a guy and all." "I don't do nasty things." "I know you don't," Naruto smiled.

"Whatever, next one," Sasuke blushed. Naruto read off the list.

"Uhm... I don't really know how to explain this. It's... touching yourself in a way that relieves sexual tension. Or masturbating. So, stimulating your private areas for sexual pleasure."

"Do you... do that? Be honest." "Uhh... sometimes, yeah," the blond looked away. 'A lot more than I'd like to admit thanks to you,' Naruto thought.

"Why do you do that?" Sasuke was asking too many questions, because then Naruto was going to think about what got him hard in the first place, and then he was going to get hard again, and then there was going to be more problems.

"Uh... well, it's like..." "Like? What do you mean it's like? Is there not a reason why you do it?", he looked at him. "No, there is. So... when you're... hard... it's easier to... get rid of it, than it is to wait it out. And it feels better."

"Oh... okay. Next."

"Alright, what is, "freak you"?", Naruto questioned, an eyebrow raised. "It was a bad word so I changed it." "Fuck you?" "Yeah, that. He said he was going to do that."

"Oh, he means have sex with her." "That's what I thought, but I wasn't entirely sure, and I'd rather be safe than sorry."

"Mmh, so, why was your mom yelling at you?" "I didn't do my chores because Cameron was over."

"Oh... Did Cameron do anything?" "Mmh... not really anything I can remember," he laid his head on his neck. Sasuke suddenly sat up, "He kissed me."

Naruto froze. "Huh?" "Cameron. He kissed me yesterday..." Sasuke mumbled, looking down at his hands, which were on Naruto's chest.

Naruto inhaled and loudly groaned, hitting his head against the wall, mumbling swears under his breath.

"Stop it, you're gonna hurt yourself." "I'm praying I do," Naruto said apathetically. Sasuke put his hand behind Naruto's head so that he would stop, which worked.

Naruto exhaled, "Why'd he kiss you?" Sasuke shrugged. "Did you enjoy it?" "I don't know, I didn't really have time to react." "Fucking hell Sasuke. You're driving me insane..."

"I'm sorry..." Sasuke apologized. He wasn't entirely sure why, but he would rather not have Naruto be mad at him. "It's fine. It's not your fault." "I'm sorry, Naruto, don't be mad please..." he hugged him.

"It's okay, Sasuke. I'm not mad, not at you," he told him reassuringly.

"W- ... What happened? After you kissed him?" "After he kissed me," Sasuke corrected. "He asked me if I liked him or something like that."

...

"What'd you say?" "I told him no." Naruto let out a breath of relief.

"Is there... someone else you like, maybe?", he asked quietly, half hoping Sasuke wouldn't hear it. He locked eyes with Sasuke and knew that he heard what he asked.

"Mmm, I guess. I like a lot of people. Sakura, Hinata, Ino, I like my mom, even though she's been mean to me recently, you," Sasuke explained to him.

"Not... like that, Sasuke. Never mind. Did anything else happen?", he changed the subject. "Uhm, not much. I burned my hand," he lifted his hand to show him.