Minho looked at Jisung's actions in confusion. "Uh... My phone??" Minho questioned. Confusion raising by the second. He didnt understand Jisung's delay in giving back his phone.

Jisung [HANsome]
Your performance was spectacular
2:34pm

Minho's phone lit up as a notification came through. And concern flashed through Minho's eyes.

Jisung [HANsome]
Ah I knew it
2:34pm

Another notification appeared on Minho's phone. Jisung looked up to Minho, the elders eyes clouded with concern.

"I-i uh.." Minho couldn't formulate any sentences properly. Heck, he couldn't even comprehend the current situation. Jisung gave back Minho's phone as Minho stared back at the notifications.

"It's not just a mere coincidence and try to make up an excuse if you were about to say that." Jisung smirked at Minho's expressions.

"Jisung?!?" The two could hear chan calling for jisung outside of the room. At the same time Changbin called to Jisung's phone. The younger looked up to Minho's shocked expression from the previous moment.

"Don't forget to respond to me. If you decide to ghost me I'll personally go to your dance practice room and talk to you." Confidence took over Jisung's mind. "Oh and its good to know that I'm Lee Minho's bias." He completly forgot about all the questions he wanted to ask Minho. He smiled, bowed and quickly ran out the room to Chan.

As Seungwoo came back in the room he saw Minho's phone in his hand. "Oh did Jisung find it? Wait why are you so shocked? He just returned your phone. Oh and Bang Chan is such a cool guy! I should speak to him more often." Seungwoo snapped Minho out of his thoughts. He just nodded along, grateful that he had his phone and his hotel pass. He didnt comprehend the previous events.

Minho and Seungwoo walked out of that lounge room and walked over towards Felix and Hyunjin who were talking to San and Wooyoung. They were in another waiting room that was filled with many people.
___

Minho [SHU.LINOS]
Waitt I was talking to J.One about J.One the whole time!?!
8:56pm

Jisung [HANsome]
I dont have to find your dance room!
8:56pm

I regret everything I said.
I don't know what came over me.
8:56pm

I'm sorry Hyung!
8:56pm

Minho [SHU.LINOS]
I can't believe I've been talking to J.One.
Please forget everything I've said about you to you
8:57pm

I'm honestly so embarrassed

8:57pm 

It's alright! I'm definitely not going crazy over the fact that I was talking to The J.One about him
8:57pm

Jisung [HANsome]
You say that like you're not famous lmao
8:57pm

Ahh Chan hyung is calling me ill talk later

8:58pm

Bye lee Minho :)
8:58pm

Minho [SHU.LINOS]

Ahhhsajdvhbnd Bye

Oh and say hello to Chan for me!

8:58pm Read

____

"AHHHHHH" Minho put down his phone on the bedside table and screamed into his pillow to let out his emotions. He still couldnt believe he was speaking to J.One. While Minho screamed into the pillow, Felix rushed through into his hotel room, barging the dark brown door open.

"What happened!!?!" Felix questioned. He heard Minho's screams. He walked over towards the table and Minhos phone. He picked it up and read the messages. "YOU'RE SPEAKING TO J.ONE!?!?!?" Felix dropped the phone onto the grey carpet in Minho's hotel room and looked at him. Minho looked back at him as Felix quickly picked up the phone so he wouldn't get hit by the elder.

Felix continued reading the messages until Minho snatched the phone out of his hand. Hyunjin burst through the door to see what the commotion was about.

"What's happening?!" Hyunjin asked, looking at felix for answers. "MINHO'S SPEAKING TO J.ONE!" Felix screamed with no hesitation.

"Ohh that explains it!" Hyunjin grabbed Minho's phone out of his hand and read the messages. "Yeah that's definitely Jisung."

"Give back my phone." Minho reached for his phone, nearly falling off his bed, onto his face in the process.

"How is it like to know that you've been speaking to J.One, your idol, for weeks!?!" Felix asked Minho, as if he were paparazzi. "How did you figure it-" Felix continued before abruptly pausing and looking like he was a deer in headlights.

"I'VE BEEN SPEAKING TO J.ONE!?!" Felix shouted in realization. Hyunjin looked at the two of them and laughed at their behaviour.

"Oh han jisung and i have quite a bit of history. We go wayy back." Hyunjin said as he walked towards the exit of Minho's room. Minho sat up in his bed, under the warm white covers and watched as felix followed hyunjin, asking him many questions.

"Oh wait my kdrama!" Minho chuckled as he heard felix exclaim from hyunjins hotel room. The younger was often forgetful.

Minho calmed down from the previous moments and laid back down. He closed his eyes and controlled his breathing.

After a few more minutes of breathing, the rustles from the trees quieted, the birds little chirps became softer and the light drips and patter of the rain against the window were all muted. The soft sound of the waves crashing against the sand was softer and helped Minho fall asleep.

He slowly fell into the blissful state, sleep.

_____________________

A/n
I sincerely apologize for not updating for a long time.

Life has been filled with so many events, back to back, and I could barely breathe.

I love writing, but i dont have enough time to write 1400 word chapters everyday. I'll try building a fixed schedule.

Go at your own pace, and don't compare yourself with others. It's okay to run slower. Take it easy
Just look ahead and run.

If you ever need to rant, i'm always here. Everyone needs someone to rant to sometimes.

Thank you so much for reading!
<3