Night at the Casino

A/N: This is pure smut. This is why I have to put mature on the fic. If you don't want to read, skip it and just know that they "do it."

Tech opens the door and pulls you with him, closing and locking it behind you. He moves toward you with purpose in his steps. You look beautiful in your white lace skater dress, your hair down and your face bright with a smile. His hands cup your face as he kisses you hard. You gasp as his left hand wraps around your waist and pulls you in. Tech takes advantage of your surprise to slide his tongue along yours, deepening the kiss. You can feel his bulge against your thigh and moan.

You had asked Tech to take it slow in the beginning, wanting to get to know him and not just rush into sex. Now, you have a burning desire to feel him, all of him. You start to unbutton his shirt as you push him toward the bed. Once the back of his legs hit the mattress, he sits, pulling you into his lap.

Tech's deft fingers run up your back and pull down on the zipper of your dress. You break your kiss for air, and Tech touches your forehead in a keldabe. "Cyare, please. I cannot hold back much longer." His golden eyes open with such desire in them, that you feel them burning into your soul. 

You cup Tech's jaw, and nod your head. "Tech, I want you. I want this." Tech's lips crash onto yours as he pulls your dress off, only breaking for a moment to pull the dress above your head. Tech's arms wrap underneath your thighs and lift you up to lay you back on the bed.

Without missing a beat, his shirt joins your dress on the floor before he starts working kisses down your jaw and neck, his hands working at his slacks to open them. Your fingers find their way into his hair, sliding through the curls and pulling gently, eliciting a growl from within Tech.

As he pulls away for a moment to rid himself of his shoes and pants, you unclasp your bra and pull off your panties, laying back. You notice Tech is frozen in awe. You barely hear him whisper one word.

"Mesh'la."

Time stands still for just a moment. Tech takes in your beautiful body as you take in his. With your hair down, it creates a halo around your head. You are breathtaking. His cock pulses with excitement to finally have you to himself.

As he moves over you, between your spread legs, you pull him down for a kiss, feeling his tongue dance with yours. His fingers gently slide along your labia, feeling your wetness as you moan. You feel his middle finger breach your opening, sliding inside as you gasp and lean your head back. Tech nibbles down your jaw to your neck, leaving marks.

You feel another finger join and open you up, your moans growing louder and more desperate. Before you know it, you are begging.

"Please, Tech. I n...need you. P…please, fuck me !"

Tech pulls his fingers from your pussy, and brings them to his lips, and tastes you. He moans, enjoying your taste and wanting more, but he cannot put this off any longer. He needs you too.

Tech wraps your legs around his waist as he pulls you in closer, the tip of his cock brushing against your labia. He gently slides the head through your slick folds before he positions himself at your opening. With his eyes on yours, he finally slides home.

Your breath catches as he slides every inch inside your cunt. You want to close your eyes, but you can't look away from Tech's brown eyes. You feel so full. You feel whole. Tech waits for you to adjust to his girth before he moves. With your nod, he pulls out slowly, and pushes back with some force.

With each thrust, your moans become louder. Tech catalogs each reaction and files it away for future use. You feel amazing around him, squeezing down on him as he pulls out. His thrusts become more frantic as he chases his release. He needs you to cum first, though, before he can.

With his thumb, he rubs circles into your throbbing clit. You feel your orgasm coming in fast. You moan Tech's name over and over like a prayer as you skate that cliff edge. Tech leans his head down, his lips right next to your ear.

"Cum for me, mesh'la. Cum for me now!" You feel yourself fall over the edge, your mouth open in a silent scream as you cum. Your cunt locks around Tech's cock and he follows you, cumming deep inside you.

Tech's head drops to yours in another keldabe as you regain your breathing. He gently pulls out and collapses next to you in the bed. You feel him pull you closer.

"Whoa."

Tech hums as you both recover. Never had you ever had such a mind-blowing experience with a partner. You wonder if it was as good for him as it was for you. Before your brain can think to long on that thought, Tech kisses you.

"Mesh'la… thank you. You have given me so much in our time together." Tech kisses you again, then cups your face as he looks into your eyes. "I love you."

You feel your heart skip a beat. To have this beautiful man make love to you, then express his love for you, is mind-blowing. You feel your eyes tear up a little as you kiss him again. "I love you too, Tech."

A couple months ago, Tech had been in his own universe, ready to die for his squad, his family. Never did he imagine that that choice would lead him to this universe, and to you. You, who has been by his side from the beginning to help him navigate and adapt. His second chance at a new life, in a new world.

Tech gets up and walks into the bathroom to grab a warm wash rag to help clean you up. Once he is satisfied, he pulls you into his arms to hold you. You lay your head over his heart and fall asleep to the sound of his beating heart.