||Chapter - 51||

HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH THE CEO??!!"
My eyes got widened at the allegation. I immediately picked y/n up, her left cheek got bruised because of the slap.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN MY OFFICE?!" I roared wanting to know what was the problem.

"Sir, please we know she had seduced you and that's why you slept with her. That's fine we really understand your point. But this bitch doesn't knows her place. The whole media  is covering this news." I was shocked to hear everything. I immediately opened my cell phone and called Jungkook.

A sudden message popped up, it was an online website I used to follow for business related issues.

“BREAKING NEWS :- MR. PARK JIMIN IS SAID TO BE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS PERSONAL SECRETARY. IS HE BREAKING THE OLD RULE OF NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE CEO AND ANY EMPLOYEE OF THE COMPANY?!"

The news made me shocked what was happening.

"Sir because of her you are facing these allegations, they are thinking you are revolting against the previous policies. The policies that your father and grandfather has followed. She is the reason behind everything." The girl said I looked at y/n who was standing looking confused by everything. The girl was about to slap her again but I stopped her.

"Sir, please you just deny those allegations and fire her. She's the reason behind this fake news."

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. STOP IT. I won't be listening any other allegation on her. It's not fake. She is my girlfriend. And she did not seduced me I love her. I approached her. And yes I am breaking the old rules." I stated making all of them go shocked.

"Listen everybody, this relationship doesn't affects the work in the company at all. It will remain the same. But she's my girlfriend and anyone who's against her is against me. I won't tolerate a single word against her. And miss, I hope you apologise to her. Being a lady yourself you should have supported her and not put the blame on her." I said making everyone look down.

Y/n was quiet the whole time, I just held her by her wrist and dragged her to my cabin.

As soon as we reached the cabin I looked at her, cupping her cheeks I made her look at me.

"Listen to me love, no matter what happens you are my girlfriend. I will fight against everyone but you are going to be my love. So don't you dare take blames like that again. Understood?" She nods and hugged me as I wrapped my arms around her as well.

"I never let anyone disrespect me, but today I felt so inferior. I felt like maybe I was the reason the tradition of this company got broke. And what about the breaking news? Who do you think did this?" Her words made me break the hug and look at her. It was really a matter of concern as to who was doing all these? What is their aim.

"I know right, we just started dating and suddenly everything became public. My gut feeling says it's the work of my father. He won't stop so easily yet. He wants the company back because I have seized everything he has under the name of this company, which is pretty much everything." She nods understanding what I was saying.

"But what are we going to do now? Media and whole Seoul city wants to know the truth." She asked and I nodded when a thought striked me.

"He used media to go against me so now I will use the same." I took out my cellphone and dialled Jungkook's number.

After two rings he picked up the phone immediately.

"Jungkook, I want you to call the press conference today. A few things needs to be cleared." I said and as I hanged up on the call y/n looked at me confused.

"Do you think it's Okay?"

"Absolutely, you are forgetting I am born to be a CEO. I was never allowed to do something else for this reason and I know a lot of things that I should do in situations like this. Because I don't want to say the allegations are fake I need to handle the situation in a different way." I said and she nodded.

"I trust you Jimin."

A knock was heard on the door alerting us and I saw my personal investigator, Felix.

"Hello sir. Hello mam." He said and bowed at both of us.

"Yes Felix, what information do you have?"

"Sir I was successful in tracing his exact location."

I smirked. Now it's time I meet him face to face. Enough of his games.

"Fine you send me the location we are going there tomorrow itself. But before that I have some work pending here." He nodded and went out of the room as I turned towards y/n.

"Love, I need to go there, for a final fight and a final game. I don't want to risk your life anymore so I can't take you there. Will you wait for me." She cupped my cheeks and pressed her lips on mine.

"I will wait for you forever love. Just you have to promise you will comeback safely." I nodded.

"I promise I will comeback all safe." She had a smile on her face and so I smiled back as well.

I immediately called Jungkook so that he prepares for my private jet that I will be using. I also called Taehyung and we three decided to go together.

I might not know with who's help dad was living right now, but whosoever it was I just wanted to end all of this at once and for that it's very important that he was arrested. But before that a final conversation is much needed.