|| Chapter 6 ||

It was a weekend and finally y/n could rest for two days but the call she received last night from her boyfriend has kept her up all night thinking about what he might have to talk about so urgently. Rubbing her eyes Y/N took a deep breath before opening the door of her room only to find her elder brother screaming and dancing out of happiness.

"What happened? Have you gone mad early in the morning?" Y/N asked chuckling sarcastically.

"Yes and when you see this mail you would go crazy too." Hobi said smiling ear to ear and pointing towards his laptop. Y/N never had her own laptop so they would always share and often her important mails would come in his laptop.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and read the paragraph,

Miss Jung Y/N,

We would like to inform that you have been promoted as the head manager of the sales department looking into your diligent and hard work. Join us as the head manager from Monday.

~Regards,
Park Company Team.

As soon as y/n read the paragraph she double checked everything not believing her own eyes. The next moment she was startled by another squeal made by her bestfriend. Hobi informed him. She came and hugged her immediately. While y/n was still processing everything. Suddenly she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"YAYYYYYY I GOT PROMOTED,  OPPA, YU-RI I GOT PROMOTED.  I DON'T HAVE TO DO THOSE ODD JOBS ANYMORE." Y/N said dancing and along with unlimited happiness that she had there were tears that became visible and suddenly rolled down her cheeks. She hugged
both Hobi and Yu-ri almost crashing their bones while the two tried to calm that soul.

Everyone laughed and y/n thought that her life was finally getting better.

It was 5 pm, y/n was ready to go out and meet her boyfriend Jinsuk. She quickly took her sling back and for the last time looked at herself in the mirror.

She reached the Cafe on time. A little late compared to the fact that she was out before time and that was because of the sudden traffic. She was waiting with a throbbing heart filled with anxiety. She was scared about what was waiting for her as her boyfriend would never call like that all of a sudden and set up a date.

A few minutes later the door of the Cafe opened and there stood Jinsuk smiling. Y/N waved at him smiling but her smile dropped when he entered holding another girl's hand. Her mind stopped working and she couldn't understand who it might be.

Jinsuk finally made his way towards her and sat while the other girl sat beside him.

"This is Maria." Jinsuk started.

"We are getting married this week. So you are cordially invited in the marriage." Jinsuk said and handed over an invitation letter.

"This is a lie right, you can't do this to me. You were supposed  to marry have you forgot about all the dreams we saw together. Please say it's all a lie." Y/N couldn't think straight anymore. Tears were falling down her eyes and she was almost at the verge of begging down on her knees to make him stay.

"Grow up will you? Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror. You always stay like that, don't know how to do makeup or look classy and you expect a guy like me to marry you. You are no match for me so go and find a beggar like yourself." Jinsuk said and y/n couldn't believe it was the same guy she fell in love with.

"Is my love nothing for you? I have loved you everyday for this whole 1 year. Please give me another chance Please don't leave me." Y/N begged holding his hand but he jerked it away harshly and grabbed his fiancé hand and went out. Y/N tried to run behind him and stop him but he was already gone.

She stumbled on her steps and started walking through that crowded road.  Not realizing y/n reached down an empty alley and suddenly it started raining.

The rain got heavier drenching her completely and that made her cry even louder. Her knees gave up and she fell on the ground crying hard. Her tears continuously made their way out of her eyes along with the rain. Why does it always have to be her? That's the question that clouded her mind.

She kept on crying continuously not knowing what to do next getting wet completely in that rain. Her head was hurting because of the cold but her heart was hurting more. She couldn't think anything anymore. All her dreams, memories everything laid there completely shattered infront of her eyes.

After almost an hour of getting rained finally she felt someone put an umbrella above her head stopping her from getting wet anymore. She looked at that unexpected man, who kneeled down at her level and her tears rolled down her cheeks more when she hugged that man.

"Take me away please." She blabbered not bothering about who it was. The man was stunned by her words but knew that something was wrong for sure so he hugged her back.

"Don't worry everything will be fine."