||Chapter 25||

"Y/n?!" Taehyung said in a shaky voice seeing her standing near the door.

Jimin was shocked too. Y/n once eyed the position they were standing and her face showed clear disappointment as she bowed infront of the two and said,

Y/n:- I am sorry, I just brought coffee like everyday. I actually didn't mean to interrupt or hear anything you were talking about. I am extremely sorry once again.

She said sorry multiple times and her eyes showed an unknown pain that clenched Jimin's heart. He immediately made Ji-ah lay down on the couch and walked towards y/n to clarify. Even though he doesn't needs to really explain himself but he still he felt a great urge to make her come out of any misunderstanding she might have after seeing him and Ji-ah like that.

Y/n was so taken aback that she lost words to speak and just kneeled down to pickup the broken pieces of the cups that fell down along with all the coffee and the tray she brought. She almost touched the broken piece and Jimin tried to stop her so that she doesn't gets hurt. Before he could do anything he saw y/n's hand stopped in the middle.

Y/n looked up and saw Taehyung who was holding y/n's hand stopping her from touching the broken pieces.

Taehyung:- What do you think you are doing y/n? You might have got hurt. Be careful.

He said pulling y/n up with himself and she bowed again. She was in no state to speak so she just excused herself out of the room.

Jimin punched on a nearby wall and even though it created a jolt of pain in his hand making his eyes close but still he didn't seemed to care much because he felt something more than that in his heart.

Jimin pov.

When I saw y/n entering I was taken aback by the emotions she held in her eyes. They were something different from what she usually shows. They held the emotions of pain and betrayal. Those pain filled eyes were shattering my heart that I wanted to confront her and tell her that what was the actual reason of me holding Ji-ah like that.

I know she heard our conversation and for the first time ever I regret so much. I never cared about anyone getting to know anything about Ji-ah because I knew I was never at fault and I didn't need to explain myself to anyone. But that's not what I felt for y/n. I don't know why her eyes were like that but I still wanted to tell her everything.

I saw how she was about to touch those broken pieces but I didn't seem to be able to stop her. Also I am glad that Taehyung stopped her from getting hurt but I regret that it was not me.

I sighed before punching on the wall. And even if it was physically hurtful I was hurting more from inside.

A/n

Taehyung came towards Jimin and stopped him from hitting on the wall again. Another hit and the wall might break along with a few bones from Jimin's hand. Or might end up with a big fracture.

Taehyung:- What the hell is wrong with you Jimin? Are you out of your mind?

Jimin:- I don't Tae, but I think so. I am out of my mind. I am fed up with Ji-ah accusing me of things I never did. And I don't know why but I feel like I lost someone precious.

He said as tears filled his eyes completely. Taehyung was shocked seeing him like that. The last time he saw him like that was when he got to know that his childhood love left the area so he can't get her anymore. Atleast that's what he said.

Taehyung hugged him immediately patting his back knowing well why he was crying.

Taehyung in mind:- I know Jimin why you are crying. You are thinking you lost y/n. You don't accept it but you are deeply in love with her and you are not ready to lose her. Don't worry, your bestfriend will bring her to you.

Taehyung:- Don't fall weak, you are really thinking that Ji-ah's accusations matter? I promise I will free you from all these. She's just an obsessed psychopath and I don't believe she's pregnant. I will help you prove that. You should relax.

Jimin parted from the hug and nodded his head. He wiped the tears that fell from his eyes before dialling a call to someone.

Taehyung:- I think we should rather shift her to the hospital.

He said pointing at Ji-ah. He nodded and just then entered a panting Jungkook who came running because Jimin called.

Jungkook:- What is it Hyung?

Jimin:- You go with Taehyung and take her to the hospital or rather call medics. I need to leave for sometime.

Jungkook nodded his head. He was the manager and looking after a few things in Jimin's absence was his job but he was not much needed. When Jimin called him he knew that it's urgent so he came really fast.

Leaving Jungkook and Taehyung in the room Jimin marched out of his cabin.

~Meanwhile

Y/n came almost running out of Jimin's room to her room. She closed the cabin and stood there by the door. Her chest rising up and down and her whole body shaking. She was having a lot of emotions taking over her whole mind. She wasn't able to think anything anymore.

She was hurt and felt betrayed. Even though it should not have mattered. Jimin is nothing to her or she is nothing to him. No matter what she was not supposed to feel like that. She knows nothing about him. There's nothing in between them. Yet she trusted him. Trusted for what? She thought. She herself didn't knew what she wants. Maybe she just was not ready to see them like that and not even ready to hear anything that she heard.

A tear rolled down her eye which she wiped off immediately. She was getting a few flashbacks of her coming close to Jimin. Were the moments even meant anything or  where just something that happened all coincidentally.

She took a deep breath trying to make herself strong when she heard a knock on the door.

She opened it and got shocked seeing the person standing near the door of her cabin. She tried to make herself seem normal but failed as her eyes spoke the opposite.

However the person infront her seemed in no better condition making her question what might be the reason.

"Mr. Park?"