||Chapter - 40||

"Dad? I can't believe he did this to me." Jimin mumbled as a lone tear rolled down his eye.

"Jimin, you leave Dae Yoon to me. Y/n needs you." Taehyung said as Jimin nodded his head. He turned towards y/n who was still in the embrace of her brother.

"Y/n?" She looked up at Jimin who had a gloomy face. He had got a very big shock. Even though he always hated his father for being the cause of his mother's loss he was unable to believe that his father could be that much stone hearted to take away his only happiness.

"Y/n, look at me. Don't you really not remember me huh? Look at me carefully whenever you see me don't you feel like we have known each other forever." Y/n stopped crying at his words. They weren't rough. They held so much love and concern that it surely does feel similar.

"Who who are you?" Y/n said frowning.

"Look carefully y/n, I am Jimin. Your Chim chim. Do you remember how you gave me this name."

"C-chim chim?" Y/n said as a sudden memory flashed in her mind. It was all blurred but she could hear some kids laughing as they run around.

"Chim chim do you love me?"

" Yes little girl I love you and only love you."

"Will you marry me once we grow up and be my husband just like the house house game?"

"Yes little girl one day I will be a real husband."

"Yayy, I will then cook good food for you and you will go to office."

"And I will bring chocolates for you everyday."

"Yes yes yes."

"Look at me little girl!" Y/n unknowingly responded to that name and as soon as their eyes met tears flowed down her cheeks again and this time tears rolled down Jimin's cheeks as well.

"Chim chim, I missed you. Where were you!!" Y/n cried out as she immediately wrapped her arms across Jimin's neck.

"You remember?" Jimin asked to which y/n slowly nodded her head.

"Yes, I love you , I have always loved you!!" She cried more and this time Jimin hugged her back.

"I know I have loved you always as well. I was always yours and I am still yours."

|Taehyung pov|(suggestion - read while listening to the hindi song Jogi mahi)

And I saw them together again after so many years and realised one very important thing that day, I might have loved y/n a lot but she was never mine. Infact I never deserved her. Yes, I was a Playboy and loving someone for the first time that too with all my might was new for me. Yes it hurted but y/n and Jimin were always made for each other.

Jimin has loved her even without knowing what it means and y/n loved him even after forgetting everything. Yes, it hurts to see my love, someone I dreamt to be in my arms in someone else's embrace but that's her real place.

Y/n was an orphan and got Jimin as her gurdian, and Jimin even after having everything made y/n his everything. What can be more pure than this.

As the last hope of mine to love y/n got ended, I saw Jimin whose hope that he will someday find his love got fulfilled.

I still very clearly remember the day we met, her doe eyes her smile that makes her cheeks get dimples. Her voice that felt like honey just the moment I heard it. The moment I fell for her. The day when I found her crying on the middle of the road, I wanted to punch the person who made her cry.

For the first time my aim was to not take her on a date, kiss her or flirt with her. Instead it was to make her wear a ring on her left hand while screaming "I LOVE YOU".

For the first time it was not about me but about her.

But at the same time I also remember the day Jimin cried hugging me. Because his little girl was nowhere to be found.

The day when after years he cried for the first time. After his mother's death I never saw him crying until that night.

I remember how he begged on his knees infront of his father, the same father he hated to let him see y/n once. I saw the concern he held in his eyes when he realised she was kidnapped.

I saw how much he was scared to lose her.

I also remember when he looked like a mad person because Dae Yoon tried to touch y/n. Yes he loved her a lot as well just like I loved her. Yes our emotions were quite similar but still so different.

The difference between our love, you may ask?

I loved y/n so much that I had to give up on her and Jimin loved y/n so much that he could never give up on her.

I loved her even after knowing she was not mine, Jimin never thought she could belong to someone else.

I am not sacrificing my love because y/n became Jimin's the very first day they met in the garden. I am just accepting my fate.

Am I sad? Yes I am to have lost my first love.
An I happy? Yes because my bestfriend found his first love.

I wiped my tears from my eyes not wanting to let them know anything. I am happy that my bestfriend is happy. I will get another girl but Jimin won't get another little gjrl. This thought alone made me chuckle sadly until a commotion made me come out of my trance.

|A/n|

Y/n who was continuously crying in Jimin's arms, suddenly her whole body weight fell on Jimin making him to break the hug and look at her face which was quite pale.

"LITTLE GIRL? Y/N??! Y/N??" Jimin called for her tapping her cheeks lightly but there was no response.

"I think she fainted. We should take her to the hospital. She needs treatment!" Hoseok exclaimed and Jimin nodded his head as he picked y/n in his arms rushing out of the room to his car and Hoseok, Yuri and Taehyung followed them as the cops had reached by now arresting Dae Yoon on the charges of 'attempt to murder'.

As y/n was getting checked up in the hospital Jimin was pacing out. Hoseok came and sat beside him patting his shoulder making him look up.

"What's next Jimin? Apparently your father did all this. What will you do?" Hoseok wasn't expecting much because after all he was Jimin's father. Jimin nodded his head slowly. But his next words made Hoseok's eyes get widened.

"It's time for REVENGE."

~~~
Sorry for not uploading this one for so long. But now going to be more regular with it.
❤️❤️💜💜