||Chapter 16||

Jimin:- Never.

Y/n:- Huh!

What's wrong with him suddenly. Why he's acting like a possesive boyfriend. Wait a minute is he doing this because he wants me to leave this job myself. Why are you behind my job Jimin, I just want to live a normal life. But no, this jerk can't be happy by just seeing me happy. 

Jimin started nearing y/n and his face was so close to her that just one move and their lips could get attached.

On realising the closeness y/n stamped on Jimin's leg forcefully making him groan in pain and create distance with them.

Jimin:- Ouch! That hurts.

Y/N:- That's good. 

Jimin once again tried to near her but y/n raised her finger pointing at him and said.

Y/N:- Don't come near me, I hate you Mr. Park.

She huffed and stomping her feet she went out of the room being confused about Jimin's weird behaviour. Jimin roamed his hand in his hair being frustrated by his own behaviour that was not at all acceptable.

Jimin pov

Ugh what's wrong with you Jimin. Are you mad? She's just an employee and you are being affected by what she does . But why? It's her job to attend your clients. Also it's her life if she wants she will talk with anyone she wants. It matters nothing to you.

A/N pov

Y/N completed the rest of the files that she was required to and then after submitting them to Jimin she left the office. However she got a bit late than usual and missed her bus.

[Y/N pov]

I was 1 hour late than usual and missed my bus. Ugh that freaking sucks!! But can't do anything when you have a boss as heartless as him. Huh he thinks himself to be something really great just because he's a CEO. Don't worry jerk someday I would kidnap you and throw you deep into an ocean. Then you will see that no one can save you!!!!

Gosh!! He makes me so angry always. Why can't he be a little bit more soft? That day when he came to save me, I almost thought he changed. I almost got attracted to him that day. But no man!! Once a jerk! Always a jerk!!

Oh no, it started raining. What do I do now? My next bus won't be coming before an hour. Till then I will get drenched completely. Aish God save me please. I am so unclucky. I feel like crying.

A/N pov

Y/n was feeling helpless and decided to call her brother. But saw his number was coming busy. She sat on the bench present in the bus stop. However the rain was still making her wet. She gave all her hopes up and sat there shivering waiting for her next bus. Suddenly a strong light fell on her eyes making her squint them. The car stopped infront of her and she adjust her eyes to the light.

Her eyes got widened when she saw the person. It was Jimin. She quickly turned her head not wanting to meet him.

He got down of the car holding an umbrella and went near y/n.

Jimin:- Come with me, I will drop you at your home.

Y/n:- Thank you but no need.

She said with a fake smile.

Jimin:- Stop being stubborn Miss Jung, it's raining really bad.

Y/n:- Why does it matter to you sir. You may leave.

She said getting irritated and annoyed by Jimin's presence. However she was also having second thoughts if she should go because it was really raining bad.

Jimin:- Okay fine, then call your brother. I'll wait.

Y/N:- I tried but it was coming busy.

Jimin:- Fine, then call your boyfriend.

Y/N:- Huh what boyfriend?

Jimin:- The one you went for a date with.
He said with a disinterested face but from inside he felt his heart hurt for no logical reason. However he just ignored his feelings.

Y/N's face turned into a laugh and Jimin started seeing her weirdly. With a judgemental look.

Y/N:- Haha!! That was just an excuse. I don't have any boyfriend. It was Taehyungshii, he's my good friend.

Jimin:- What!!!!???!!! Taehyung is your friend? What the hell!! How come he's friend with a stupid girl like you.

Y/N:- Aye!! Who are you calling stupid, you jer-

Jimin:- Don't forget I am still your boss.

Y/N :- (Ugh!!! Rude Jerk dumbass mannnnn!!!) Fine so I told you everything now please leave me alone.

She said with her most fake smile but Jimin shook his head as no.

Jimin:- No Miss Jung, you will get sick if you keep getting wet by the rain.

Y/N :- Omo! Why are you so concerned sir?

Jimin:- Because you are my personal secretary. So if something happens to you it will create problems in work.

Y/N:- (Huh! I thought he was being concerned but no, he's just a selfish dude caring about work even on a situation like this.) Ugh fine Mr. Park, I'll come with you.

Jimin nodded being satisfied from inside but didn't show it from outside. Keeping a straight face he went towards his car while y/n followed him like an obedient kid.

The rest of the ride was silent. It was a bit awkward for y/n but she couldn't care anymore to talk with Jimin. After Jimin dropped y/n infront of her house he drove off without even waiting for y/n to speak anything.

Y/n pov

Look at him, couldn't wait for even a single minute. I wonder how his girlfriend tolerates him, I would never date a coldie like him, ever. I went inside the house but the scene infront of my eyes made me shocked. Oh my eyes!!

A/N pov

An hour ago,
Yuri was alone in her house, when suddenly due to heavy rain and lightning the lights went off. Being scared of the dark she went towards y/n's house with an emergency lantern in her hand. She wasn't sure if y/n had returned or not but still decided to check. Being alone was making her feel creeped out.

As she stepped inside the house , the door suddenly closed because of air and a loud scream was heard. Yuri couldn't move even an inch and froze on her place itself as it was all dark everywhere except for the lantern she was holding. She was just standing at the hallway when suddenly amidst of the darkness she heard loud footsteps and heavy breathing and before she could understand anything the lantern fell from her hand and something heavy fell on her.

She had closed eyes but felt someone's lips touching her lips and the lights came back. Followed by y/n entering. Hoseok's lips attached with that of Yuri and she had her eyes closed.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"