||Chapter 19||

Y/N entered her apartment and saw Hoseok and Yuri together were doing something.

Y/N:- I am home, btw what are you guys doing?

Her sudden question made the two stand in a bit distance from each other with a sheepish smile in their face.

Yuri:- Actually we are on a cooking date.

She said and smiled blushing playing with her fingers while y/n's smile turned into a mischievous smirk.

Y/N:- So you guys are finally dating huh! God I am so happy for you two. Finally this idiotic bestfriend of mine got the courage to accept her feelings.

Hoseok:- Y/N don't call my girlfriend idiotic.

He said and instead got a slap on his arm.

Y/N:- So now you are accepting. You are more idiotic than her, oppa. You two were so fools, had a crush on each other for over 10 years but still couldn't accept a little thing.
But I am genuinely happy for you guys. Now give me a tight hug.

Y/N demanded and Hoseok and Yuri smiled before forwarding to make a group hug.

Hoseok:- Y/N, you feel a little warm, do you have fever?

Y/N:- Oh a little bit. But don't worry I will take medicine and tomorrow's a holiday for me.

She said smiling and went to her room giving the two love birds some space together.

Y/N sat on her bed but her mind automatically drifted to whatever Jimin said. His caring side made y/n smile in contentment. She took a pill for her fever and laid down on her bed when suddenly a message popped on her phone.

Taehyung:- Hi, I was thinking if you would like to grab some coffee after your work tomorrow.

Y/N:- That's a great idea. I won't be going to work tomorrow so better let's meet at 5pm.

Taehyung:- Done.

Yet again another message popped up but seeing the name made her heart beat fast unknowingly. She opened the chat it was from her, "Mr. Rude and Jerk 😤😤"

"Mr. Rude and Jerk 😤😤":- Miss y/n do take medicines. I hope you get well soon. We have an important meeting day after tomorrow.

Y/N:- Yes sir, Thank you.

She smiled seeing how he was being caring about her health. She felt a different kind of feeling but she tried to ignore it and kept her phone aside drifting off to a deep slumber.

~Next day~

Y/N woke up all refreshed and her eyes found their way towards the clock but got widened when she saw the time. It was 12pm. She couldn't believe she was sleeping for so long. Laughing at herself that she actually used most of the holiday sleeping she got freshen up.

She was about to sit to eat some fruits when there was a knock on her door.

Y/N:- Who can it be at this time? It's strange normally all of us are out of home at this time.

She anyways shrugged her thoughts but her jaw dropped seeing the unexpected guest.

There infront of her stood Jimin with a bouquet of flowers making y/n's heart flutter like crazy

Y/N pov

I opened the door expecting some salesman or something but the person I saw made me bewildered. I saw it was Mr. Park. He even has a flower bouquet in his hand. But he is suddenly looking so handsome and cute. His presence alone was making my heart flutter and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

But why? I could feel myself getting lost in his eyes, he always seemed annoying, rude and cold but this was something different.

Jimin pov

When y/n opened the door my heartbeat stopped for a moment. She was in an oversized tshirt and short denim, her hair tied up in a messy bun and no makeup nothing. It was strange because this was only making my heartbeat fast.

I have seen so many girls around me all dressed up, with full elegant makeup and look at her, her simple look was making me mad.

What's wrong with you Park Jimin.

A/n pov

They were having a long eye contact and finally broke it after a minute. However for both of them this one minute felt like a decade as they felt the time stop completely.

Clearing his throat Jimin forwarded the bouquet of flowers which y/n recieved gladly. Jimin kept a constant cold look on his face but y/n was smiling to the fullest. Her dimples were getting visible making her look even more cute.

Jimin:- I was passing by so thought to stop once. These flowers are to wish you "get well soon."

Y/N:- Thank you so much sir. They are really beautiful.

Jimin:- Did you like them?
He looked really serious asking this question.

Y/n :- No.
This made him frown but y/n's next voice made him happy.
I loved it.

Even though Jimin didn't show it but internally he was feeling really happy that y/n loved his gift.

Jimin:- So is your fever okay?

Y/N:- Yes, as you can see I am fit and fine.

Jimin:- Good, take care and stay healthy.

Y/N nodded her head slowly but got startled by another deep voice.

"You have fever?"